Topic

test

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sean Walashek

@caraz

Locale: bay area

This is the gear quivilent to my apparel thread. I am selling off the majority of my possessions and using the money to build a farm in Kenya. I want to sell off as much as I can in the next month to have the cash and not worry about storing anything, ONE BACKPACK BABY! Paypal please and if you have any questions please ask. I can combine shipping with orders from either the clothes or gear happily. All items are in good-excellent condition unless otherwise noticed. Please buy this stuff!
    wm bag
    Western Mountaineering Apache MF Size Reg left zip excellent condition, sotred uncompressed, includes original stuffsac and large storage sack. $200
    osprey atmos 35
    Osprey Atmos 35 size L $50
    thermarest prolite 4
    Thermarest Prolite 4 bought at REI used gear sale pinhole repaired by me, good as new, comes with stuffsac. $40
    pic of repair
    Picture of repair
    air core
    Big Agnes Air Core Short, bought at REI used gear sale tear repaired by me, good as new. $20
    repair
    Picture of repair
    mountainsmith lumbar pack
    Mountainsmith Tour Lumbar Pack "X" marked on back otherwise mint comes with shoulder strap. $35
    scrambler
    Mountain Hardwear Scrambler Pack dusty after Burning Man. $30

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!