Topic

2020 Tenkara Wisconsin Campout

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Off Piste Fishing & Tenkara 2020 Tenkara Wisconsin Campout

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David Noll
    BPL Member

@dpnoll

Locale: Maroon Bells

The 2020 Tenkara Wisconsin Campout has been set for May 14-19. This year the main campground will be Sidie Hollow County Park in Vernon County, Wisc. Three campsites have been reserved. # 36, 37 and 38. They are right across from the showers and have plenty of room for a bunch of tents. If you wish to make your own reservations make them sooner rather than later. On Thursday night Zoan and I will be grilling steaks for all early attendees. On Saturday Luong Tam will be hosting a Tanuki Boot Camp. There will be coffee and breakfast available at camp headquarters, site #36. We will have a bonfire every night. There is more info available on the Tenkara Wisconsin FB page. You can also PM me for more info. I will update this page as more info becomes available.

http://www.vernoncounty.org/LWCD/Parks/SidieHollow.htm

http://www.vernoncounty.org/LWCD/Parks/docs/SHMainCampAreaMap.pdf

David Noll
    BPL Member

@dpnoll

The May Tenkara Wisconsin Campout has been canceled and is being rescheduled for September 4-8.

brian H
    BPL Member

@b14

Locale: Siskiyou Mtns

Lower flows, higher expectations? Longer tippets, shorter attn spans?

I’d sure like to fish that Driftless country….

David Noll
    BPL Member

@dpnoll

CANCELED- COVID 19

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!