Topic

Open Call for UltraHikers/Fastpackers

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Off Piste Other Activities Open Call for UltraHikers/Fastpackers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Alan Thyer
    BPL Member

@feetforbrains

Locale: Pacific North West

Hello, I’m putting together a series of articles concerning the nascent sports of Fastpacking and UltraHiking and I need additional voices from within. As spring asserts itself I imagine that many of you are breaking out your packs and restarting your training regimens, race entrances fees are being paid and vacation time is being scheduled.

What I’m looking for are people who are involved in self-supported endurance racing and events. I’m interested to know what drives you, and why you pursue long distance. How do you reconcile training, family and work?

Help me tell your story. You can reach me via my email address if you’d be willing to take part. Until we meet bonne chance, bonne course.

[email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools