CW-X uses technology and body movement analysis to create apparel as technical as other gear you use to enhance your backpacking experience. Next Spring CW-X expands its bra line to include a Mesh Support Bra, a Ventilator Support Bra, and a Full Cover Support Bra. Their parent company, Wacoal, has spent 40 years studying the human body. The CW-X Soft Support technology was developed after extensvie high-speed video analysis of women in motion. The Soft Support Web utilizes mesh webbing built into the cup of the bra in a five-point star pattern. Suspending the breast from the shoulder strap of the bra, the webbing reduces the initial upward bounce experienced during high impact activities. Anchoring the Soft Support Web at the base strap and shoulder provides the wearer with a floating inner support web that is comfortable, yet supportive. In addition, a comfortable level of compression is used to provide added motion control and increases the bra’s ability to move moisture away from the skin.
Dawn Vribe models the CW-X Ventilator Support Bra.
Specifications and Features
- Inner cup Soft Support Web provides targeted Soft Support to breasts during activity using five interconnected floating inner cup straps.
- Four-way stretch Coolmax mesh lining panel provides maximum breathability and moisture movement.
- Offset flat seams prevent chafing and improve comfort.
- Elastic base strap sits comfortably around rib cage and works in tandem with the inner cup support web and shoulder straps.
- Mesh back panel provides extra compression and fabric reinforcement to enhance supportive fit.
Debbie Tebbs in the Mesh Support Bra.
Debbie shows off some definition and the back of the Mesh Support Bra.