Outdoor Research Flex-Tex Gaiters, Size L/XL, New
The newer version of Flex-Tex Gaiters has an underfoot strap instead of a cord, and no snaps on the closure. This pair originally came with an underfoot cord, which I modified by running an elastic cord through ¼” OD clear vinyl tubing to make it much more durable, and is easily replaced when it eventually wears out (which all underfoot cords do). I made the revision but never wore the gaiters.
Size: L/XL, for shoe sizes 8 to 12
Weight of pair: 3.65 oz.
Durable Stretch Cordura Fabric, 6% Spandex, 94% Nylon
- Highly abrasion-resistant, wind-resistant, and breathable
- Lightweight, compact, and quick drying
- DWR treatment resists rain and snow
- Stretches to fit a variety of footwear
Easy-Access Hook/Loop and Snap Closure
- 1 in.-wide closure opens in front for quick on/off
- Snaps at bottom and top for super-secure closure
Boot Lace Hook
- Grabs laces, helping to keep gaiter in place
Condition: New, however underfoot cord was modified to go through ¼” OD clear vinyl tubing. There are 2 spots on the inside of the left gaiter and 1 on the inside of the right one, where the FreeSole I used to secure the knots touched the fabric.
Sell for $30 shipped in the US.
Payment by PayPal friends and family option, or if you prefer regular PP add $1.59 to cover PP fees