Selling used Marmot Hydrogen 30 degree sleeping bag. The bag is in great shape and has been used for about 50 nights total since 2020. I stored the bag uncompressed when not in use and generally have taken care to keep it clean and dry. Selling to upgrade to a warmer bag. Stuff sack and storage sack included.
Here is the official description:
At just a pound and a half, the Marmot Hydrogen 30 sleeping bag is constructed with curved baffles to reduce the shifting of its water-resistant 800-fill goose down for superb loft and warmth.
- Certified 800-fill goose down with Down Defender treatment for improved water-resistance in wet conditions
- Smooth, curved baffles reduce down shifting; stretch tricot baffles provide strength and durability for long bag life
- Ultralight Pertex Microlight 20d nylon ripstop with durable water repellent finish
- Anatomically designed footbox with wrap-around construction allows down to loft fully around your feet for optimum warmth and comfort
- Nautilus multi-baffle hood envelopes your head in warmth; adjustable drawcord cinches hood about your face
- Fold-down second zipper provides added ventilation and easy bag access
- Insulated draft tube backs a full-length, 2-way, snag-free zipper to prevent cold air getting in
- Internal stash pocket stows nighttime essentials
- Zipper garage keeps zipper pull in its place at night
- 2 hang loops for storing and airing out sleeping bag