Topic

Vuori Sunday Performance Jogger?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Vuori Sunday Performance Jogger?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Joey G
    BPL Member

@joey-green

In my everyday life I’v started wearing Vuori a lot. Very comfortable and moves well with me. I actually work out in a lot of Vuori products.

I was wondering if anybody hikes or backpacks in Vuori Sunday Performance Jogger? For reference of those not familiar with the product it’s 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane.

Any thoughts on if this would work on a 4-5 day backpacking trip?

The things I like about these for backpacking is being tight around the ankles and very stretchy.

Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

Vuori knits absorb ungodly amounts of water, and the Sunday jogger is a pretty heavy fabric weight. Once wet, these will be very difficult to dry.

Bill Budney
    BPL Member

@billb

Locale: Central NYS

Not Vuori, but I have traded my Sahara pants for polyester jogging pants. They are stretchy enough to fit over my boots, and comfortable in any weather when I would wear long pants. Two layers below 20F/-5C.

Two long buffs make UL “legs” for my shorts in unexpected wind/cold. A couple of inches of duct tape if they don’t stay up on their own.

SIMULACRA
    BPL Member

@simulacra

Locale: Puget Sound

Recently purchased the Vuori Zephyr Muscle T for high heat summer trips coming up. Excellent fit and feel to the fabric. Really like how the tail end extends further, to curb creep up. 93% polyester, 7% elastane. Haven’t had any high output activities in it yet. Hope water absorption isn’t as bad as Ryan says they can be.

Joey, what’s been your experience with their fabric while working out?

Joey G
    BPL Member

@joey-green

I’ve actually worked out in the shorts and shirts not the Sunday joggers. They were perfectly fine, however I didn’t wear them in rain.

Joey G
    BPL Member

@joey-green

I’m actually looking at the Kuhl Suppressors now.

SIMULACRA
    BPL Member

@simulacra

Locale: Puget Sound

Ryan, you were right. It took me using on two, week long trips with rain and intense heat to experience what you meant. The knit holds onto water and sweat severely. Does not like to dry. Sweat just stays indefinitely damp. Will go to the casual wear drawer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!