Topic

Stuart Peak (MT) Winter Trip

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Stuart Peak (MT) Winter Trip

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jordan M
    BPL Member

@jordancmck77

Companion forum thread to: Stuart Peak (MT) Winter Trip

Trying to be more thoughtful about documenting my trips this year and in the future. I figured this was as good a place as any and maybe easier to sea

jscott
    BPL Member

@book

Locale: Northern California

Great trip report and good info on the mitten hooks! Likely to be of use to many here.

You’re a lot more blase about your tent blowing down three times on a freezing night than I would be. Good on you for keeping your cool and dealing with it successfully.

Mark Wetherington
    BPL Member

@markweth

Locale: Western Montana

Excellent trip report, thanks a lot for posting. It was cool to see a “local” trip report — I live in Hamilton, Montana. My girlfriend lives in Missoula so I spend a good bit of time up there. I haven’t done much hiking in the Rattlesnake Wilderness but have been curious about checking it out. I was planning to wait for summer to do some bikepacking there, but maybe later this winter I’ll try and get up there for an overnight. Pinnacle Foods are also one of my favorite freeze-dried backpacking meals.

If you’d ever like to coordinate on a hike or setting up a shuttle for a point-to-point trip in western Montana, or just to chat backpacking over a beer or something in Missoula, feel free to message me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!