Topic

Lots of used ZPacks tents (9) and packs (16) – huge savings – ZPacks website

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Lots of used ZPacks tents (9) and packs (16) – huge savings – ZPacks website

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Monte Masterson
    BPL Member

@septimius

Locale: Southern Indiana

ZPacks Bargain Bin. Packs are especially marked way down, cheaper than what you’ll likely see on Gearswap. https://zpacks.com/collections/bargain-bin?page=1

Murali C
    BPL Member

@mchinnak

I guess this is the first time I am seeing “used” stuff. Does it mean that these were returned by users and Zpacks took it back after 30 days due to failures? And these have been fixed and are being sold? Too bad, we cannot see the actual pictures of items. I suppose we can buy it and then return it if we don’t like the condition.

DWR D
    BPL Member

@dwr-2

“I suppose we can buy it and then return it if we don’t like the condition.”

Yea… same process as when new… even new stuff can come with flaws…

YoPrawn
    Spectator

@johan-river

Locale: Cascadia

Maybe they loaned these out to influencers and had them returned?

Monte Masterson
    BPL Member

@septimius

Locale: Southern Indiana

ZPacks is way past needing any influencers to boost their sales. The Duplex has been the number one selling ultralight DCF tent for years now. Besides on Wednesday they started out with 9 used tents and quickly sold six, then added another 3. At the moment only 3 used tents left. And at least 16 used packs. So that would be one heck of a lot of influencers. The tents and packs are trade ins, much like when you go to a new car dealership and trade in your used vehicle for a new one of a different model.

ZPacks always has a number of tent choices with some getting cycled in and out of their lineup and other new models getting added. Some might be offered in tarp form for awhile and then not. Others disappear and then show back up months or years later, never letting the buyer get bored. But there are a plethora pack options. Again the lineup constantly changes. Keeps many buyers always wanting the “latest thing”. Now the Plex Solo and Ultra packs are hot. The strategy is the opposite of MLD which has a very limited number of classic designs with hardly any new tents or packs being added. Simplicity and bomber durability are MLD’s mantra and I rather like that approach.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!