Topic

FS Costco down throw Converted Quilts

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals FS Costco down throw Converted Quilts

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Aaron Sorensen
    BPL Member

@awsorensen

Locale: South of Forester Pass

Sold out for now. I do have one purple #5 already done and ready to go that are still up for grabs. These quilts will be sold by number and color. They are about 1″ in single layer thickness. Probably good for 10-15* extra in a bag or quilt. I have no idea what the stand alone temp rating on this would be. If you love quilts so much that you want to sleep in one at home, this is what this is good for. It’s a throw, NOT a stand alone 50* quilt. The weight of the throw is 15.75 ounces, so these will be anywhere between 15.5 and 17 ounces. I’ll keep the amount of each color I have available updated here. Every quilt style will have a snap for the head closure. All quilts will taper from the 60″ width, 40″ above the bottom of the foot box. I will not add a zipper nor do I want to make an under-quilt out of these. PayPal or cashiers check please. Prices will include shipping. Just need a PM sent to me with which number and color you want. I’ll get your info, you get mine and once I have the payment, I’ll get it done and sent off. Choices: #1 $40 for the short (fully sewn version). This means the foot box and bottom will be sewn with no added draw cords or snaps. This will have a 40″ foot box. Fits someone up to 5′ 5″. #2 $45 Medium length fully sewn version. This will have a 41″-42″ foot box and fit someone up to 5′ 10″. #3 $45 Long length fully sewn version. This will have a 43″-44″ foot box and fit someone up to 6′ 3″ #4 $45 Extra long length fully sewn version. This will have a 43″-44″ foot box and fit someone up to 6′ 8″ #5 $50 for a short version with draw cords and snaps, (same specs as #1). #6 $55 for medium version with draw cords and snaps, (same specs as #2). #7 $55 for a long version with draw cords and snaps, (same specs as #3). #8 $55 for extra long version’s with draw cords and snaps, (same specs as #4). Colors and amounts available are: Brown-0 Silver-0 Blue-0 Purple-0 – (but I have 2 shorts with snaps and draw cords already made and available). Will update this as I get the payments. This is 4 layers stacked on top of each other. It comes out to 3.5″. It is maybe 1″ thick on it’s own (not the1.75″ stated by someone else) .1 Finished one. .2 Foot end with draw cord closure. .3 5 snaps for the foot-box. .4 Snap for head closure, (all styles will have this). .5 60″ width. .6 One at each corner. .7 Colors .8

Jesse Toedtman
    BPL Member

@jessetoedtman

Locale: Upstate NY

PMd regarding #7

Jackson King
    BPL Member

@proton

Locale: Southeast

I'm definitely in for a couple of these. A #1 and #3. Thanks, Jack EDIT: Paypal sent for these two. Thanks!

IVO K
    BPL Member

@joylesshusband

Locale: PA lately

PMed for a #6.

Matthew Turner
    BPL Member

@annex138

I am interested in 2 #3s

John Manesh
    Spectator

@kingof2v1

Interested in a #4- anything but purple.

Emmanuel Romo
    BPL Member

@emman714

Locale: Southern California

I will pass on the #2 to someone else. I thought these may be a bit thicker. Good looking, good luck with the sale.

Noah Rouse
    Spectator

@emosapien

PM sent regarding #7 in silver.

Monica S
    Spectator

@ganymede

Interested in #2 in purple if you get any more.

William Lotman
    BPL Member

@wl1193

Locale: East Bay

I'll take a number 5 in blue

Terry Hoover
    Spectator

@thoover1968

Locale: Texas

Want a #8. Choices in order: silver, brown, then blue Sending a PM

Ben Mitchell
    BPL Member

@ultralightben

Pm sent regarding a #7

Andy
    BPL Member

@andrewr

Locale: SE USA

PM a #6 in brown

Aaron Sorensen
    BPL Member

@awsorensen

I'm sold out right now. Give me about two weeks to finish these up. I do still have one purple #5 that is available and ready to go.

Aaron Sorensen
    BPL Member

@awsorensen

Gggrrrrr My $99 sewing machine that has lasted about 12 years, just pasted away. Need to get another one asap. R.I.P. Janome. Yay, long live Janome Back in business.

Aaron Sorensen
    BPL Member

@awsorensen

6 more left to make in this batch (of 23). Sent 3 out today. If you haven't received yours, it will be coming soon.

Matt Swider
    Spectator

@sbslider

Locale: Santa Barbara

will you be taking more orders when you complete what you have?

Aaron Sorensen
    BPL Member

@awsorensen

No orders. I've had to deal with about 150 emails with all the specifics. Instead I'll just make a bunch of them and once they are made, I'll post them for sale.

Matt Swider
    Spectator

@sbslider

Locale: Santa Barbara

Perfect, I am watching this thread so assuming you post the specifics here I will be all over it. thanks, Matt

Jackson King
    BPL Member

@proton

Hey Aaron. I received my second quilt in the mail yesterday. Your work is really tidy and this is a great deal for a 3-season quilt since I live in Florida. My son loves his too! Thanks a lot. Jack

Aaron Sorensen
    BPL Member

@awsorensen

All done with the first batch.
    I only have a few left.  there are not any more at any of my nearest 6 Costco’s.
    I did make 1 change of price as the shorter ones are much less time consuming.

Please refer to the changes below.
    I also have what and how many of each color is left below.

I’ll take orders just because there aren’t many left.

Brown – 2

Silver-0

Blue-2 (#1 or #4 only)

#1 $40 for the short (fully sewn version). This means the foot box and bottom will be sewn with no added draw cords or snaps. This will have a 40″ foot box. Fits someone up to 5

#2 $50 Medium length fully sewn version. This will have a 41″-42″ foot box and fit someone up to 5′ 10″.

#3 $50 Long length fully sewn version. This will have a 43″-44″ foot box and fit someone up to 6′ 3″

#4 $50 Extra long length fully sewn version. This will have a 43″-44″ foot box and fit someone up to 6′ 8″

#6 $55 for medium version with draw cords and snaps, (same specs as #2).

#7 $55 for a long version with draw cords and snaps, (same specs as #3.

#8 $55 for extra long version’s with draw cords and snaps, (same specs as #4).

Marc-André Hernandez
    BPL Member

@march-2

Locale: Québec, Canada

Pm coming. I’ll take one long with snaps, silver colour. #7

Thanks,

Marc

Jeremy G
    BPL Member

@gustafsj

Locale: Minnesota

I’ll take #8 in brown.

Anonymous
    Inactive

When / if available I’d like to place an order for a #5 and a number #8 Thanks – Roger

Aaron Sorensen
    BPL Member

@awsorensen

Picked up 10 more and have all colors available.

Ill post how many of each tomorrow. Just wanted to get this out there.  Taking orders due to only having a small batch. Just PM me with what you want.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!