Topic

Episode 104 | Outdoor Industry Hiring + Bennett Fisher (Jolly Gear)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable Episode 104 | Outdoor Industry Hiring + Bennett Fisher (Jolly Gear)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Backpacking Light
    Admin

@backpackinglight

Locale: Rocky Mountains

Companion forum thread to: Episode 104 | Outdoor Industry Hiring + Bennett Fisher (Jolly Gear)

Listen Small Business Outdoors: About this Episode Series This episode is part of our ongoing series Small Business Outdoors, a once-a-month series fe

Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

I’m still keeping my Patagonia Sun Stretch shirt for high-biting-insect conditions but with the air permeability of the UL Triple Crown Button Down being 2-3X higher (and approaching that of a typically poly sun hoody), I’ve pretty much moved to that shirt for most summer hiking now.

Brad W
    BPL Member

@rocko99

I never understood the button up long sleeve shirt for sun protection. It leaves so much of the front neck line exposed. Durability seems it’s strongest attribute.

DAN-Y
    BPL Member

@zelph2

Most of Patagonia’s products are made in China, Mexico, Sri Lanka, Thailand, and Vietnam. However, the company’s goods are manufactured in 40 factories across 16 countries in total. Since the 1990s, Patagonia has taken the initiative to remain actively aware of its supply chain.Dec 8, 2023

Chris K
    BPL Member

@cmkannen-2-2

Looking forward to listening to this episode, as we ran into Jolly on the CDT last week. Such a friendly, humble guy.

… he was wearing some prototype pants that looked interesting. A permeable fabric (maybe same as UL shirt?) and some vented knee patches.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!