Topic

Help me ID this Marmot jacket?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Help me ID this Marmot jacket?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Evan Chartier
    Spectator

@evanchartier

Hey! Anyone know what model Marmot jacket this is? Grey size Large RN# 79448 CA# 32277. I would love to sell it, but I do not want to advertise it incorrectly.

Thank you!
    Evan

JacketJacket<Jacketimg src="/backpackinglight/user_uploads/1377478792_87783.jpg" alt="Jacket" width="550" height="413">

Eugene Smith
    BPL Member

@eugeneius

Locale: Nuevo Mexico

Pretty sure that's the Marmot Driclime jacket.

Marko Botsaris
    BPL Member

@millonas

Locale: Santa Cruz Mountains, CA

I think so too. If it has a thin fleecy lining and a superlight "pertex" type shell on the outside then for sure. Was pretty much the darling of UL backpackers circa a decade ago.

Evan Chartier
    Spectator

@evanchartier

Awesome, thanks! This is most certainly the Driclime then. I am not a huge fan, since I usually just use my rain jacket. No idea what to sell it for, we will see if anyone wants it!

Evan

Marko Botsaris
    BPL Member

@millonas

Locale: Santa Cruz Mountains, CA

Its not waterproof, it is basically what was called a "windshirt" back before the Dragonfly/Houdini. I think basically people came to the conclusion they could have the equivalent of the fleecy part as a separate layer with more versatility. I am still a big fan, and still use my red one around here now and then. Patagonia used to make something similar at the same time, but with pit zips. Marmot either still makes it or just discontinued it in the last year – haven't been following. I got a new vest version of the Driclime this year online for $30. Just guessing but I would consider selling it for about $40 plus/minus fudge factor.

Steve K
    BPL Member

@skomae

Locale: northeastern US

This is the Marmot Driclime. Full MSRP is $100. I don't know what people are paying for theirs but it's a standout piece for cold weather hiking.

Phillip Damiano

@phillipsart

Locale: Australia

Instead of starting a new topic with the same heading, I hope you don't mind me crashing in here, But I to own a Marmot Jacket I wish to know what it is.Marmot JacketLabelInsideLabel2label3

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!