Topic

32oz Snapple Iced Tea Bottle

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) 32oz Snapple Iced Tea Bottle

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Travis Leanna
    BPL Member

@t-l

Locale: Wisconsin

Cautions taken under serious advisement, and are much appreciated.

FWIW, I can create a vortex in the Snapple bottle strong enough to suck up a pile of black pepper that settled on the bottom without any more effort than in a Nalgene. It just takes a few seconds longer to get the water moving enough.

Mary D
    BPL Member

@hikinggranny

Locale: Gateway to Columbia River Gorge

Just spent half a day looking for these. All I could find were 20 oz. (in a 6-pack) and 2 liter!

I don't mind tossing the stuff out to get the bottles, but I'd really like a 1 quart/1 liter size!

Would I be better off at a convenience store instead of supermarkets?

Ben F

@tekhna

I couldn't find any at Safeway today, but lo and behold, they were in the booze aisle, next to the mixers. For whatever reason.

Karple T
    BPL Member

@ctracyverizon

Locale: Mid-Alantic

I got mine at Royal Farms convenience stores and have seen them at 7/11's.

Addison Page

@nihilist_voyager

Locale: Down the Rabbit Hole!

I know this a pretty old thread, but I've been using these bottles for awhile and have a question. How're you getting the tea or fruit punch smell out of the bottle? I can't stand the smell when I'm drinking and I want to some how neutralize it but I've tried everthing. Including the industrial espresso bar cleaning tablets at my work. Ideas?

Josh Earl

@joshearl

Locale: Northern California

been looking for lightweight wide mouth bottles for opti pen use, with smaller circumference than nalgenes as well. good finds!

craig: try soaking w/ vinegar and water perhaps?

Scott S

@sschloss1

Locale: New England

Baking soda absorbs odors from plastic containers. Try adding a few spoonfuls of baking soda and then fill the bottle with water and shake. Let it sit a few hours and then rinse it out. Repeat if necessary.

Mark Ryan

@sixguns01

Locale: Somewhere. Probably lost.

I use the tablets for my primary water filtration. I also use gatorade bottles as my container. No residue tastes or anything and no bottle has ever broken. I usually change them out often enough though. Chems, don't know anything about that.

Viewing 8 posts - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!