Topic

Nesting bottles and mugs…

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Nesting bottles and mugs…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wildwoodstream .

@wildwoodstream

Just some dimensional info for anyone who might be interested.
    I've been messing around with different mug/stove kits, and I wound up with both the SP 450 and the SP 600 ti mugs. I went to REI last night looking for Nalgenes that might nest in them. The regular 1L Nalgene is too big for the 600. I happily found that versions of the Camelbak "Better Bottle" fit really well in different mugs.

The .75L Camelbak is a perfect fit in the 450 ml mug. And the 1L Camelbak fits nicely in the 600 ml mug.

Camelbak Better Bottles and Snow Peak Mugs

I also found this little neoprene rig which has a small outer pocket and a shoulder strap.
    The .75L bottle and 450 ml mug fit great in the rig.

Nathan Bottle Rig

Dan Smith

@dcsmith

For our Scouts, we pair the Olicamp Stainless Mug with the 1L Nalgene or the GSI Stainless Mug with the 1L Nalgene.

It's good to know there are options to fit the SP600's. I usually store my stove and fuel in my SP600.

Dan

Marc Shea
    BPL Member

@flytepacker

Locale: Cascades

There is an aluminum version of the Olicamp style cup. I believe that it weighs 3.2 ounces.

Space Saver Mug

Dan Bourscheid

@daddytwosticks

A Poweraide 1 liter plastic bottle nests perfectly into my Snow Peak 600 mug.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!