Topic

Hey you from that out-of-control-thread move over here and plan a trip

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Hey you from that out-of-control-thread move over here and plan a trip

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Tim Zen
    Spectator

@asdzxc57

Locale: MI

Jen — you going up on Friday, camp. Then do 10, check out the fish hatchery, camp, 10 back to the car and off you go? Taking the ferry?

Stephen — you can still come, just bring your laptop.

Stephen M
    BPL Member

@stephen-m

Locale: Way up North

Hi Tim,

I would if it could get a data signal :-)

Nico .
    BPL Member

@nickb

Locale: Los Padres National Forest

Only concrete trip plans at the moment are a JMTish hike mid-Sept and a return to Channel Islands National Park for another backcountry beach camping trip in mid-Oct.

Also looking at a bikepacking trip on Catalina Island sometime over the summer but nothing set in stone yet.

I hope to get out to the Sierra for a few more trips between now and Thanksgiving. Just need to sit down and figure out free weekends and see who I can find to drag along. Definitely have lots of areas in the Sierra I have yet to visit…

David Ure

@familyguy

I think I will join some of you just so I can punch you in the face for all the wrongs you have done to me on these forums in the past. You know who you are.

Ken (SNAP!) is omitted as he has mental problems and has a good excuse for his behavior.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Were bright colors. Pack the ten essentials. Be concerned about every bodies level of fitness and preparedness. Watch your aura. Don't be nice to Canadians named Dave.

Can't wait to try my Taser resupply method if I come across him first.

David Ure

@familyguy

Fine.

I'll bring the beer. The real Canadian stuff.

Is Zorg coming? I think he packs heat.

Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Locale: East Bay

I have a permit for 4 people to Mineral King on 6/13-16. Two friends had to back out and I am going for sure so if any friends want to come along send me a PM to see if we can carpool and workout the logistics. KT you need to come!

David Ure

@familyguy

Thanks for the offer Jay. I already did my US trip last month to Zion's. Congress has told me only local trips for the rest of the season.

Viewing 8 posts - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools