Topic

Current Colour of Pertex Quantum at Thru-Hiker

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Current Colour of Pertex Quantum at Thru-Hiker

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    M W
    BPL Member

@bigtrout

Picky request – would anyone happen to have a sample (for a picture) of the "steel gray" Pertex Quantum fabric carried by Thru-Hiker these days?

I'd like to get an idea of the colour beyond the microscopic square on the website.

Thanks!

Mary D
    BPL Member

@hikinggranny

Locale: Gateway to Columbia River Gorge

Have you asked Thru-Hiker for a sample? I'll bet they will send one!

scree ride

@scree

This is the steel gray Pertex Endurance.

1a

M W
    BPL Member

@bigtrout

You know I asked but Thru-Hiker declined unfortunately! Bit of a disappointment…

I am not too concerned about the colour; is it safe to assume the steel gray Endurance is fairly close to the steel gray Quantam?

Thanks everyone

scree ride

@scree

I edited my original post with a pic from 3/20/12 by Ben of GooseFeet. The bag is Pertex Quantum.
    http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=61564

Philip Marshall
    BPL Member

@philthy

here it is in a quilt i made

grey pertex quantum

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools