Topic

Tahoe Rim Trail photo’s, video, etc.

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Tahoe Rim Trail photo’s, video, etc.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Greyson Howard

@greyhound

Locale: Sierra Nevada

First off, disclaimer: this report is on another website, the newspaper I work at, so if anybody feels that posting a link to a newspaper website goes against forum ethics, let me know.

This summer, I thru-hiked the Tahoe Rim Trail as part of the annual TRT Association hike.

I hiked with 14 others, non of whom I knew before the trip, and with all the support of the association, who met us every two to four days for re-supply, fresh food binges, and a general level of luxury while backpacking previously unknown to me.

It was also my first significant trip with ultralight gear, from a frameless pack to a quilt.

At the resupply points, I sent out memory cards with photos and video, and my editors posted it to our website, but with the size of our staff, and only recently experimenting with video content, it's not quite as fancy as this site's trip reports from Andy Skurka and others.

Anyway, take a look, I hope you enjoy it.

Tahoe Rim Trail Thru-hike

Matt Brodhead

@mattbrodhead

Locale: Michigan

Looking at those pictures remind me of why attending U of Nevada Reno for graduate school would be a dream come true.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools