Topic

North Lake to Darwin Basin and exit via Lamarck Col..Anyone Interested?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips North Lake to Darwin Basin and exit via Lamarck Col..Anyone Interested?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ken Helwig
    BPL Member

@kennyhel77

Locale: Scotts Valley CA via San Jose, CA

Thinking late Aug. or early Sept. I want to keep the group at 4-5 hikers. I don't have a set date nor a permit (obviously) just putting out a feeler to see who is interested.
    Start out at North Lake, over Piute Pass, through Evolution, Darwin Bench, Darwin Basin, over Lamarck and back to the trailhead. Thinking 4 days of hiking…
    Who thinks this sounds fun

In Active
    BPL Member

@blatargh

I am interested in going on this hike.

Jonathan Foley
    Spectator

@jfelectron

Awesome. I'd be interested in early September.

Howard Marantz

@howardpa

I'm interested in doing this route the week of July 23'rd. If anyone else is of like mind please contact me.

Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Locale: East Bay

I would Ken if the dates work out. I was there in 2007 but would go back for sure! Early September would be great.

Ken Helwig
    BPL Member

@kennyhel77

I have the first week of Sept. off…..Jay if you would like to go cool. I actually forgot that I posted this. I am very sorry to those that replied and I did not do a good job at looking for this. My bad.

If anyone wants to do this lets get it going!

In Active
    BPL Member

@blatargh

I'm still very interested. Should I ask for Labor Day Week off?

Ken Helwig
    BPL Member

@kennyhel77

Hey guys, I now have a work commitment and will not be able to do this. Sorry.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools