Topic

Merrell Trail Gloves – now at STP – $82.50 before coupon

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Merrell Trail Gloves – now at STP – $82.50 before coupon

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Joseph R
    BPL Member

@dianoda

Locale: Chicago, IL

Sierra Trading Post recently received a shipment of Merrell Trail Glove shoes, and pretty much all men's sizes are currently available (sizes 7-15). The price starts at $82.50 (plus shipping), but if you subscribe to STP's dealflyer emails and have a extra 35% off coupon laying around, then they are $53.62. And if you have a STP credit card, UPS Ground shipping for most items is flat-rate at $2.95 per order.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/merrell-trail-glove-barefoot-trail-running-shoes-minimalist-for-men~p~4847w/?filterString=Merrell~b~13400&colorFamily=01&merch=feat-new-brand13400-4847W

Trail Gloves have been my primary running and around town shoes for the past 8-9 months and I'm just about ready for a new pair. I'm not sure I would recommend them for backpacking – maybe, depending on how much you've trained up your feet to the barefoot style – but they are awesome minimalist running shoes.

As a bonus, I have a coupon code for an extra 25%-35% off, good for two more orders (actual discount is dependent on undiscounted order total – extra 25% off for orders of $75-100, 30% off for $100-125, and 35% off $125+): TPX0855X

Edit: My attempts to post an html link to sierra trading post has been a huge fail… can't seem to get it to working for me.

Joe Guilmette

@loltron

this sale is still going… if you sign up for their email list you get 30% off. $67 for Merrell Trail Gloves, including tax and shipping.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools