Topic

Texas Outdoor Travel Partner(s) – Hiking, Mtn Biking, Camping

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Texas Outdoor Travel Partner(s) – Hiking, Mtn Biking, Camping

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mel B

@melb_rysa

Locale: Texas

Looking for hiking, biking, camping partner(s) in Texas for state parks and the ranges (Chisos, Guadalupe, Big Bend, Chinati, Franklin, and so on).

I'm (somewhat) newly transplanted to Texas…

For day hiking, etc. I'm touring the Texas state parks one by one every three weekends or so.

Also, there is a recent article on the "mountains" of Texas in the TexasMonthly. While the concept of mountains in Texas is I realize relative there are some promising information in the article.. However, the ranges are really a bit too far to drive to alone for a long weekend trip from Houston.

I'm in Houston but we can meet up in Dallas, San Antonio, Austin or any of the surrounding areas.

Please send me a Personal Message if interested.

Alex H
    BPL Member

@abhitt

Locale: southern appalachians or desert SW

You might go to http://www.bigbendchat.com it is primarily Texans (many from Houston) with much discussion of state and national parks in Texas other than Big Bend too.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools