Topic

Esbit 350ML Mugs @ Eddie Bauer $7

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Esbit 350ML Mugs @ Eddie Bauer $7

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Dale Wambaugh
    BPL Member

@dwambaugh

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Happy Holidays to all!

Doing some 11th hour Santa shopping and ran into some 350ML aluminum mugs by Esbit at Eddie Bauer for $6.99 each. They have a hard anodized finish and a moulded plastic handle/lip edge. Weight is 2.6oz/75g.

All they lack is a lid– I will see if something from a commercial container will work.

I'm keeping the two I bought intact, but I may go get another after the holiday and experiment with removing the plastic for reduced weight and a cooking container. [Update: Couldn't wait– stripped the plastic from one mug. The plain edge is good enough for drinking and fine for a pot. 2.10z/60g without the plastic]

I did not find them on the EB web site.

Esbit 350ml aluminum mug

See http://www.esbit.de/fileadmin/templates_esbit/pdf2008/ESBIT_englisch_11-11_Mugs.pdf?sess=34b8924488432620483a2cf3d0f0d671 for a PDF file on the mug.

Model MG350ML.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools