This pack has only been used twice and in excellent condition. No rips, tears, stains, etc… This pack has every pack add-on you can get from Zpacks as well as a custom add-on I made with a Dutchware Gear Pack Back I attached. All accessories are easily removable if you don’t need or want to save some weight. Great pack, just trying to thin out the herd as I’m running out of room :).
- Pack is 35.75oz with all accessories attached. (Not bad…)
- Torso Height is the (17-20” range)
- Belt size is the (30-45” range)
- Carries up to 40lbs according to Zpacks website (I’ve never had it that heavy). It carries ~30lbs very comfortably to me.
- I have bony hips and added (3) lumbar pads to the hip belt (which are removable) to give extra padding so the regular hip belt wouldn’t rub my hip bones. If you don’t have bony hips you’ll probably be fine but have these if you do… I cut portions off the two on the sides so they wouldn’t extend further than the regular hip belt on the pack and be in the way.
- This is a $612 value with everything included in this sale (not including what I paid for taxes and shipping). Trekking pole holsters (2), Roll top closure straps (2), Shoulder pouch, Belt Pouch (2), Stick-on key zip pouch, Top side pocket (2), V top strap, Lumbar pad (3), and a DutchWare Gear Pack Back mesh pouch I added with clips for easy attaching/detaching for more outside gear storage/drying.
Paypal G&S or Facebook messenger and will include shipping within the cost. Cost is firm as it is a great deal considering the shape of everything using it only twice and buying everything separate is more as well.