Western Mountaineering Expedition Down Booties, Size XL
Color is black, condition is like-new. For winter camping it is recommended to go up a size to allow room to wear extra thermal layers inside the booties. For example, if you normally wear a size Large, go to an XL
- Size XL, fits men’s size 12-14
- 21” high, lower 10” is insulated
- Weight is 10.3 oz/pair in this size
- 800 fill power European goose down insulation
- Gore Windstopper shell fabric for superior moisture protection
- Extended design provides full calf coverage
- Non-slip Toughtek outer sole material
- Durable foam insole with superior thermal insulation
- Insulated heel foam insert
- Internal elastic heel strap for maximum warmth and stability
- Waterproof and durable rand material
- Adjustable elastic draw closure
Booties have been used 3 times and are in like-new condition. They retail for $155; I will sell these for $85 plus shipping.
Payment by PayPal. Please include your zip code when you inquire.
3 thoughts on “Western Mountaineering Expedition Down Booties, Size XL”
What size insulated winter boot do you wear to wear an XL in these? Do you just wear these over winter socks like Darn Tough socks?
I normally wear a size 12, but for insulated boots I upsize to a 12.5 or 13 to give more room for warm socks. In these booties I would wear thick wool socks plus a thick fleece OR bootie I have. Note that these are camp booties; I would not wear a hiking boot inside them.
Login as a Member to ask a question or contact the owner of this listing.Membership Login