Osprey Hornet Internal Frame Backpack, 16.5” Torso, 42 Liters, Like-New
This is a pre-production sample of the Osprey Hornet 46 backpack that is undersized; the actual volume is 42 liters. Also, the pack has a M/L label on it, but the pack is actually a S/M based on its measured torso length of 16.5 inches.
- 70d nylon fabrics
- Highly ventilated and supportive Bio-Stretch harness with mesh covered slotted foam.
- Spacer Mesh Backpanel with removable foam pad.
- BioStretch hipbelt with ErgoPull closure.
- Hydration sleeve between backpanel and main compartment.
- Ultralight 7mm webbing side compression.
- Removable top cap with zippered pocket, zippered mesh pocket on underside, and key holder inside.
- Sliding adjustable sternum strap.
- Front stretch mesh pocket.
- Tall stretch mesh side pockets with top and side entry.
- Energy-gel pockets on the shoulder straps.
- Reflective detail to front pocket.
- Cord tie-off points.
- Side mesh pockets with InsideOut™ compression straps.
- Condition: Pack is very lightly used, and looks like brand new.
- Weight: 24.8 ounces.
- Sell for $80 plus shipping.
- Payment by PayPal F&F option. If you prefer regular PP, add $3.76 to cover PP fees.
Login as a Member to ask a question or contact the owner of this listing.Membership Login