I have a Gossamer Gear Murmur 36 Hyperlite Backpack available. I got it a while back and have never used it, trying to clear out some gear. I think the tags are even still on it.
Here is what the manufacturer says about it.
- Roll-top closure buckles for streamlined shape, but can clip together in ‘dry bag’ style to use extension collar.
- Removable padded waist belt with integrated pockets, adjustable to two torso heights.
- Unisex (Men’s and Women’s) shoulder straps and waist belt constructed with low profile, but super comfortable, highly breathable wall mesh.
- Ice axe holder with removable Velcro loops to secure items to pack.
- Large mesh pocket for drying items, or quick storage on trail without opening pack.
- Stretchy back panels hold included sit pad, or a thin sleeping pad, saving inside pack space, and allowing pad to be pulled out during rest breaks.
- Hydration tube port and guide straps.
- Removable/adjustable sternum strap.
Retails for $185, asking $95. Price does not include shipping.