Columbia Outdry Ex Diamond Snow Shell, Men’s Medium, Yellow
This windproof/waterproof/breathable hooded snow shell/ski shell by Columbia is a men’s size Medium (runs large), color is yellow. Weight is 18.6 ounces. It has a long list of features, listed below.
Note that the jacket is size medium, but it runs large. The jacket fits like a normal size large, presumably because it is sized to fit over an insulation layer.
According to Columbia, men’s size Large fits chest 42-45, sleeve 35, waist 36-39, hip 41-43
Jacket has been worn off and on for one season, but is in like-new condition; no scrapes. One stain at the center back. See picture.
• OutDry Extreme is award-winning rainwear technology from Columbia
• OutDry waterproof breathable, fully seam-sealed protection; external seam tape
• Omni-Wick® Evap advanced evaporation technology
• Bonded visor, hem and cuffs
• 3-way adjustable storm hood
• Interior snow collar
• Abrasion-resistant overlays
• 2-way underarm venting
• 2-way center-front zipper
• Articulated elbows
• Light Rail zippered chest pockets
• One zippered small pocket on upper right sleeve
• Contoured, adjustable sleeve cuffs
• Drawcord adjustable hem with silicone grippers
• Droptail hem extends coverage in back
Circumference just under armpits: 47”
Circumference near bottom: 45 1/2”
Front zipper length: 30 1/4”
Left lower sleeve zipper pocket opening: 4″
Right upper sleeve zipper pocket opening: 4″
Sleeve length center of neck to cuff: 34”
Center back length: 30”
Back drop below front: 1”
The original selling price for this jacket was $425; I will sell this one for $125 plus shipping.
Payment by PayPal “friends and family” money transfer, or buyer adds $5.39 to cover fees for standard PayPal
Login as a Member to ask a question or contact the owner of this listing.Membership Login