Topic

Zpacks Classic Sleeping Bag 20F Long/Standard

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Swap Zpacks Classic Sleeping Bag 20F Long/Standard

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Iago Vazquez
    BPL Member

@iago

Locale: Boston & Galicia, Spain

Hi all,

I purchased this sleeping bag last month from Chad “Stick” Poindexter for my wife, but she prefers her old sleeping bag. Never taken outside, just tried at home. Of course, Chad’s description was absolutely on point. Except for the minor stitching issue, the bag is in like new condition. I would like what I paid for it $235 via Paypal F&F or add fees, please. Chad’s description below:
    <p style=”padding-left: 30px;”><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>”I bought the sleeping bag while at last years ATKO17. It was bought as a new item, but was listed as having “twisted threads” so it was put in the “bargain bin” (See photo below for the (non)issue…) It is the 20 F “long, standard” size of the “Classic Sleeping Bag” and is the most current design (vertical baffles on top and horizontal on bottom). It is green on the outside and black on the inside, and comes in at 20.4 oz on my scale. He used it 2 nights while at the ATKO and then 3 nights on the hike last December. It has been stored loose in a large cotton storage bag. I never washed it, but it is clean and has no odors, neither does it have any rips or tears and the zipper and the buckle still work as they should. Again, this item still looks like a new item despite the “twisted thread” issue, which is hard to tell even when I know it’s there… This bag lists at $379 new and I would like to also get $235 for it shipped. (No stuff sack or storage sack included… only the sleeping bag itself.)”</span></p>
    Original post and pictures at https://backpackinglight.com/forums/topic/fs-zpacks-arc-haul-sleeping-bag-evernew-9l-pot-and-soto-windmaster/

Zpacks link at http://zpacks.com/quilts/sleepingbag.shtml

Dawn M
    BPL Member

@bb1225

PMing

Iago Vazquez
    BPL Member

@iago

Bag still available :)

Robert n
    BPL Member

@bobbydneuman

Would you be interested in a trade? I have a new never used MSR Freelight 2 red tent, very ultralight. Amazon sells it now for  $420, I could also include a six moons design fusion 65 backpack, I added a few strip of velcro  ( got the idea from my zpacks arc) it just makes it easier to close if you like to take to many things like I do. Used but in good shape. If you don’t want the fusion,  I could include with the msr, a six moons design lunar le , I got this on a trade here and there was a small hole where the trekking pole goes,  he had silicone on it but it dried up so I took that off put a little goop and gorilla tape on both sides.  The hole was less than 1/8th inch. It looks good and functions perfectly.  Cheers Robert

Iago Vazquez
    BPL Member

@iago

Hi Robert. Sorry, but not interested in a trade at the moment. Thank you.

Cale W
    BPL Member

@th3l0cust

Ill take it, PM sent.

Iago Vazquez
    BPL Member

@iago

SOLD

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!