Topic

Women's FroggToggs/DriDucks

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Women's FroggToggs/DriDucks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nick Otis
    BPL Member

@notis

Locale: CA

I have a pair of the men’s FroggToggs “Ultralite II” in size small. At 5’7″ 150lbs., the jacket is just right for me (fits a little big) and I definitely wouldn’t go any bigger. I want to get a jacket for my girlfriend, but she’s 5’2″ and 135lbs. I need something smaller for her that is the same FroggToggs/DriDucks material. A couple of questions:

• Can someone confirm that the women’s FroggToggs Pro Action series is a different material than the men’s Ultralite II?
    • Any experience with the fit on the Ultralite II kids L or XL for a small adult?
    • I can’t find any of the Ultralite II’s for women online in size Small. Does anyone have a link?

Thank you!

William Kerber
    BPL Member

@wkerber

Locale: South East US
    Scott Kilcoyne
    BPL Member

@scottx

Locale: Indianapolis

I tried a kids XL one on and it almost fit me but the arms were too short. I’m 5’10 / 160

Nick Otis
    BPL Member

@notis

Thanks William. Weird that FroggToggs has two different websites? I was using FroggToggsRainGear.com. I hope they get some different colors in stock than the khaki for women. That ain’t gonna fly with Fran ha! Thanks again.

Scott, that’s great to hear. Thanks for posting. That makes me think a kid’s L might be good for her…

Nick Otis
    BPL Member

@notis

As a follow up for future lurkers:

Fran is 5’2″, 130lbs., “broad shoulders” for a girl (her words, not mine); the Kids Ultra Lite II rainsuit (same material as the adult) in size large fit her well with room to layer–except for the arms, as Scott warned. An adult small would’ve been way too big, but the kids L is a decent fit.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools