Topic

now an e-book

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Blog Posts now an e-book

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Paul Wagner
    BPL Member

@balzaccom

Locale: Wine Country

For those of you who don’t want to carry around paper and ink…

The first in my series of mysteries set in the Sierra Nevada is now available as an e-book on Amazon:

And the next mystery in the series, “Bones of the Earth” should go to print this month. These books are all set in the Emigrant Wilderness, and our hero is a ranger at the Summit Ranger Station in the Stanislaus National Forest. While my wine marketing books have won international awards, these are also getting some good reviews:

“Clever and captivating. Wagner pulls readers along on a trail through the mountains, keenly observing a world in which the greatest threat, of course, is humans… An excellent excursion for armchair mountaineers.”
    — Sasha Paulsen, The Napa Register

Top Fifteen Adventure Books to Read:
    “With Danger: Falling Rocks, Paul Wagner offers a captivating and witty tale of trouble in the wilderness that’s ideal for the armchair mountaineers and keen hikers among us. One of our top fifteen outdoor reads!”
    — Julien Heron, Outdoors Generations

“Danger: Falling Rocks” gives us a vibrant feel of the high Sierra, a charming new mystery hero, and an engaging, fast-moving mystery written with energy and a nice touch of wit. Paul Wagner’s love of the outdoors and his experience hiking and camping takes readers right into the mountains. The zippy writing keeps the story moving along the Sierra trails, through the lineup of interesting, quirky characters, and down the winding mystery path until the satisfying end. It’s a great summer read, whether or not you can find your way into the wilderness.”
    — Rick Kushman, best-selling NY Times author and co-host of Bottle Talk from Cap Radio in Sacramento

“It is an enjoyable read and reflects a lifestyle that not many people are blessed to lead. As a practitioner of this way of life and a pursuer of wilderness settings, this reading has my seal of approval. ”
    — Chip Morrill, ex-US Forest Service Wilderness Ranger and White Water Guide

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

Congrats!

Jon Fong / Flat Cat Gear
    BPL Member

@jonfong

Locale: FLAT CAT GEAR

Please add a link, I don’t see it on Amazon.  Thanks,

William Chilton
    BPL Member

@williamc3

Locale: Antakya

Please add a link, I don’t see it on Amazon. Thanks

Clicking on the photo of the book should bring up a link.

Paul Wagner
    BPL Member

@balzaccom

Locale: Wine Country

The photo should work.  But if it doesn’t, here is a link—HAHAHHAH.  When I post the link, it reposts the photo, as per below.  Just click on the photo…girn.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools