- Apr 26, 2016 at 4:16 pm #3398163
Moosejaw also have three Woodbridge Hoodies available for review. The URL for these is http://www.moosejaw.com/moosejaw/shop/product_Moosejaw-Men-s-Woodbridge-Stretch-Fleece-Hoody_10299300_10208_10000001_-1_ , again without any ‘.html’ ending. Their description of these hoodies is as follows:
The Woodbridge Hoody is a 4-way stretch hoody with flat-lock stitching and a soft fleece liner, which makes it a great close-to-skin layering piece. It has a drop hem, sculpted cuffs with thumb holes, a 2-way adjustable hood and high zip neck for maximum coverage and warmth. Sporting a roomy athletic fit, it works perfectly over a baselayer or under an outerlayer, so you’ll be comfy in a wide range of conditions.
Rules for Gear Testers
This program is still in the the development phase, so the rules are still evolving. We don’t want the rules to be overly pedantic, so Gear Testers will be expected to act in a reasonable manner. If in doubt, or if there are problems, contact BPL.
* When an item is advertised and you think you could give it a good quick test, email your bid to firstname.lastname@example.org . You should *very briefly* explain how you might test the item. One paragraph is sufficient.
* Typically the test period will be of the order of 4 weeks from the date of receipt.
* In your bid you must include your BPL username and BPL membership status (Member, not just Reader), your full name and address (so the goods can be posted to you), and an undertaking to submit to BPL a short review at the end of the testing period. You may need to include other information as well, such as size. Bids which do not include all this information may be discarded.
* BPL (at its sole discretion) will select the successful bidders and send their names and addresses in confidence to the supplier, who will post the items to the Testers.
* Some weeks (as directed) after receiving the item, you send a short review – 2 or 3 paragraphs plus two or more photos (full size, not shrunk or cropped), all zipped up with your name included somewhere, to email@example.com. Your reviews should be received within 1 week of the due date (or I get snarky).
* BPL will combine the short reviews into a full Review article for publication, and take it from there.
* In some cases a member of the BPL staff may be one of the reviewers – that was Ryan’s suggestion.Apr 26, 2016 at 4:18 pm #3398165
Steofan MBPL Member
@simauliusLocale: Bohemian Alps
Roger, set me up! How does this work… size large would be great! Thanks!
I’m set up for 3 fun-filled weeks in the grasslands in Wyoming, Colorado, South & North Dakota, Nebraska in late May to June.
Steven M.Apr 26, 2016 at 6:05 pm #3398183
Hi Steofan and others
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS
They include the need to promise to write a short review.
for BPLMay 4, 2016 at 8:34 pm #3399937
Applications close Sunday 8th.
CheersMay 7, 2016 at 12:17 am #3400613
Ken T.BPL Member
How is interest? Now with summer right around the corner timing seems a bit odd.May 7, 2016 at 12:25 am #3400615
You just have to go very high…
Yes, we have applicants for both.
CheersMay 17, 2016 at 1:43 am #3402943
Lance CunninghamBPL Member
@lancelot2uLocale: So. Cal.
No problem writing reviews here. I have two trips to the Eastern Sierras coming up, Memorial Day weekend, and again two weeks after. Possibly North Rim later in the summer. I understand these two items are spoken for! I will try to keep an eye on this page.
LanceJun 9, 2016 at 5:28 pm #3408032
You may have wondered what had happened about this Gear Test.
Well, it seems Moosejaw decided late in the day that they were not going to continue with these jackets for the next year.
Sigh. Sorry about that.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.