- Apr 26, 2016 at 4:08 pm #3398161
Moosejaw has three Wabash PrimaLoft 80 Insulator Hoodies for review. The URL is http://www.moosejaw.com/moosejaw/shop/product_Moosejaw-Men-s-Wabash-PrimaLoft-80-Insulator-Hoody_10299299_10208_10000001_-1_ , or at least that seems to be it. No ‘.html’ ending. A search on Wabash at the Moosejaw web site will get you there. The Moosejaw product description is as follows:
The Wabash PrimaLoft 80 Hoody is a midweight insulation layer that perfectly balances mobility, versatility and warmth. It utilizes synthetic Primaloft insulation to trap warm air next to your body. Articulated construction and 4-way stretch panels under the arms and sides allow uninhibited movement while venting out excess heat and moisture. You can easily layer it over a baselayer or under an outer shell to dial in your body temp in the colder months.
Rules for Gear Testers
This program is still in the the development phase, so the rules are still evolving. We don’t want the rules to be overly pedantic, so Gear Testers will be expected to act in a reasonable manner. If in doubt, or if there are problems, contact BPL.
* When an item is advertised and you think you could give it a good quick test, email your bid to email@example.com . You should *very briefly* explain how you might test the item. One paragraph, no more.
* Typically the test period will be of the order of 4 weeks from the date of receipt.
* In your bid you must include your BPL username and BPL membership status (Member, not just ‘reader’), your full name and address (so the goods can be posted to you), and an undertaking to submit to BPL a short review at the end of the testing period. You may need to include other information as well, such as size. Bids which do not include all this information may be discarded.
* BPL (at its sole discretion) will select the successful bidders and send their names and addresses in confidence to the supplier, who will post the items directly to the Testers.
* Some weeks (as directed) after receiving the item, you send a short review – 2 or 3 paragraphs plus two or more photos (full size, not shrunk or cropped), all zipped up with your name included somewhere, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your reviews should be received within 1 week of the due date (or I get snarky).
* BPL will combine the short reviews into a full Community Review article for publication, and take it from there.
* In some cases a member of the BPL staff may be one of the reviewers – that was Ryan’s suggestion.Apr 26, 2016 at 4:20 pm #3398167
Simon KentonBPL Member
Very cool, thanks for doing this Roger, BPL, and Moosejaw!May 4, 2016 at 8:35 pm #3399938
Applications close Sunday 8th.
CheersJun 9, 2016 at 5:29 pm #3408033
You may have wondered what had happened about this Gear Test.
Well, it seems Moosejaw decided late in the day that they were not going to continue with these jackets for the next year.
Sigh. Sorry about that.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.