Topic

HUGE SALE! Zpacks, Patagonia, North Face, OR, MHW, Suunto, Osprey, Marmot, BD…

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Swap HUGE SALE! Zpacks, Patagonia, North Face, OR, MHW, Suunto, Osprey, Marmot, BD…

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Allen C
    BPL Member

@acurrano

See this LINK for pictures. Too much stuff to post pics here. 

Some of this stuff is mine, some I am selling for a friend. Local pickup in Santa Fe NM or I can ship within the US. If you want dibs on something post below with the items you want. I’ve tried to price things fairly, but if you think something is priced too high, or want to make an offer especially on multiple items, send me a PM.

Payment via paypal or cash in person. Paypal F&F is good, or G&S is fine but please add 3% for paypal fees. Sometimes the shipping is cheaper with Paypal G&S and you do get paypal protection, so I’ll leave it up to the buyer. I’ve bought and sold lots of stuff on this forum and never had any issues, but I know it happens.

Shipping is NOT included in the prices – let me know what you want and your zip code and I will send a quote on shipping. The more stuff you buy the more flexible I can be on price+shipping.

In general, shipping will be via USPS, which costs about $5 for a small envelope, $8 for a large priority mail envelope, $14-15 for a medium flat rate box, $20 for a large flat rate box. Shoes/boots are likely about $12-15 to ship per pair depending on the weight. Packs will likely be around $20-25 to ship but may be able to fit more than one (plus other items) in the box for the same cost.

Allen C
    BPL Member

@acurrano

See this LINK for pictures. Too much stuff to post pics here. 

ZPacks stuff:

Zpacks Arc Blast packs – UPDATE – 4 packs, 2 brown ones are more well used, 2 grey ones are in better condition. All are sized midway between medium and tall torso, and measure about 22.5-23″ from the top of the stays to the bottom of the pack. One of the grey ones is custom made to carry a bear can at the bottom, right behind the hip belt – so the pack bag is shorter on that one. I have the carbon stays and mesh backpanels for all of them and will include them with each pack. UPDATED PRICES: $50 each for the more well used brown ones, $100 each for the less used grey ones.

2 Zpacks hip belt pockets in good condition with some wear on the corners $30 for both

1 Zpacks Multipack, brand new but looks to be missing some of the attachment cords/straps. Will see if we can find them. $40

Small Zpacks zip pocket for valuables etc.. One of the packs has special loops sewn inside where this attaches. Or just use it as a wallet or ditty bag. 10g $10

Zpacks cuben fiber pack liner – good used condition. I believe it is the regular size. Should work with most packs. $20

Zpacks Challenger Rain jacket. Black, Medium, 2017 model. Well used, fair cond. Not sure if it’s still waterproof. $50 OBO

Zpacks original rain jacket. White, Medium. Very well used, likely not waterproof anymore but might be useful to someone. $30 OBO

Pads and other packs etc:

Thermarest NeoAir short – only used a few nights, as new condition. Lifetime guarantee from Thermarest in case it ever leaks. $100

Big Agnes Insulated Q-Core pad 20” long by 78” wide by 3.5” thick, 27 oz. as new condition. $90

Thermarest pillow stuff sack, size L, UL cordura fabric outer, microfleece inner.  69g $10

Thermarest packable pillow, appears to have a soft synthetic fill. 152g  $5

Golite Jam 50 pack size S some delamination of the water resistant coating on the inside, and the side pockets have holes in the mesh from abrasion. Otherwise fully functional condition. $30

Osprey Talon 33 pack size M/L good condition with some stains. $50

Maleden Sports sling pack $10

Aztec fleece sleeping bag liner $10

Ortleib heavy duty drybag, black, excellent condition. 16” wide by 32” tall. $30

Storm shield dry bag – coated nylon with velcro and roll top closure $5

Storm Shield waterproof pack cover, large, black. $5

Tent Stakes:

10 – Kugix Y stakes – Aluminum orange stakes with carry bag 14 g each with cord loop attached. $10 for all 10 with the bag.

8 – DAC V stakes, 6.25” long and 11 g each. $15 for all 8

Mountaineering Boots:

Scarpa Charmoz GTX size 44.5 (fits about 11 US).  Don’t fit my feet anymore – I wear 11.5 in most shoes/boots and these are a bit small on me now – When I wore size 11 a few years ago these fit great. Near new condition, used on one snow climb in the Tetons and once on Lassen. $150

La Sportiva Nepal Evo GTX size 45 (fits about 11 US) Used on Rainier plus a few days of ice climbing. Treated the leather with snow-seal so they look a bit darker than when new. Don’t fit my feet anymore – I wear 11.5 in most shoes/boots and these are a bit small on me now – When I wore size 11 a few years ago these fit great. Good condition, plenty of life left. $250

OR Crocodile GTX Gaiters. Size Large, 20 years old or so but fully functional. A few (new) patches done with Tenacious Tape (both inside and out) from where they were sliced by crampons. $20

Crampons:

Black Diamond Neve Aluminum crampons – lightweight strap-on crampons for glacier travel, work with most shoes/boots. Lightly used, exc. Condition. $100

Grivel G14 crampons – Vertical frontpoints, antibot plates, solid steel, highly  durable. These are designed for use with mountaineering/ice climbing boots on steep ice. Excellent condition, very lightly used. $120

Ice Tools:

2 Black Diamond Viper ice tools. 1 with hammer, 1 with Adze. Used a few times, sharpened once. Never dropped. Excellent condition. $300 for both.

2 BD Ice clippers – 2 for $10

Knives etc:

Benchmade Mini Griptilian with Drop point blade and pocket clip. Handle is light blue. Could use a cleaning but seems really sharp. Benchmade will clean, oil, and sharpen it for free if you send it back to them – for life. 74g $80

Baladeo UL Titanium? folding knife with pocket clip 24g $20

Gerber mini folding knife with plastic/nylon handle 17g $10

Leatherman Style CS mini multitool – scissors, blade, mini screwdriver, nail file, carabiner style clip 40g $15

MTech USA MT 2020 stainless steel fixed blade knife with sheath 111 g with sheath $10

Will sell all knives/leatherman above together for $100

Electronics:

Suunto Traverse GPS Watch – Brand new in box. $250 OBO

Sony DSC RX100 Camera – First Generation, Includes 2 batteries, charger, travel charger, and case. $100 OBO

Snowpeak mini Hozuki lantern NIB $30 takes 2 AAA batteries (included)

Uco mini lantern, collapsible – takes 3 AAA batteries included – $10

Iphone case for Iphone X , orange $10

Spot Gen 2 worked last time I used it about 5 years ago. $20

Shoes/Boots:

Hoka Rapa Nui 2 running shoes – 4 pairs, all brand new, all size 11 US $50 each

Hoka Rapa Nui 2 Tarmac running shoes – 1 pair, brand new, size 11 US $50

La Sportiva Hyper mid GTX approach/hiking boots – size 45.5 – nominally US 12 but they run a bit small. Good to excellent condition, very minor wear on soles and uppers. $90. Review here: https://www.outdoorgearlab.com/reviews/shoes-and-boots/hiking-boots/la-sportiva-hyper-mid-gtx

Altra Timp 2, size 12 US. lightly used, about 50 miles on them. Not the right fit for my feet. $30

Saucony Women’s Peregrine ISO trail runners. Size 7 Wide. about 50 miles on these too. Exc. cond. $50

Clothing – All Men’s Medium unless otherwise specified

Patagonia Nano-Air jacket, forest green 2017 model, near new condition with a tiny bit of pilling near the cuffs. $100

OR Helium rainshell 2017 version, as new condition – Orange, 174g $50

North Face Summit series UL windshirt Blue, packs into chest pocket 79g $50

Mammut double layer fleece gloves, size 12/XL near new $20

Zpacks possum down gloves Medium, never used – perfect condition.  $20

Montane nylon hiking pants, tan. Zippered hand pockets plus a small zip pocket on one thigh. Elasticized waist and integrated belt.  Medium but length seems a bit short. (likely 30” inseam). $20

North face convertible hiking pants, light tan. Medium with zip off legs, hand pockets and 2 zip thigh pockets. Well used with a few small holes and abrasions but still functional. Elastic waist with drawstring. $10

2 North Face TKA 100 ¼ zip fleece pullovers. 100 weight polartec. One is Teal, the other is royal blue. Medium with a looser (more boxy than slim) fit. $15 each.

4 North Face Flashdry baselayer tops. All medium but fit on the smaller side with a slim fit – kind of a S/M fit. 3 black and one royal blue. All have some minor pulls in the fabric but otherwise in good shape. $10 each.

2 North face full zip lightweight fleece jackets, Medium. One is blue, the other maroon, both have black side panels of a lighter polyester “vaporwick” material. They both have thumbholes and a zip shoulder pocket. $10 each.

2 Berghaus Xtremlight winter weight baselayer tops. Grey/Black, tags say L but fit like a Small/Medium. lightweight polartec fabric – lighter than fleece but warmer than most baselayers. Xstatic silver fabric. $10 each.

REI baselayer/midlayer running/hiking top with ¼ zip and zip chest pocket, mesh vents in the armpits. Medium, army green type color. Fits on the longer/looser side of Medium. As new condition. $20

Champion heavy weight jogging/running pants size Medium, reflective accents, zippered hand pockets. Looser fit than tights. $10

Mountain Hardwear Polartec Powerstretch ¼ zip pullover. Navy Blue, has some pilling from being washed with some towels but otherwise lightly used. Nice warm and stretchy midlayer fleece, has a high collar and  thumbholes and is made to be reversible. No size tag but fits like a Medium with a slightly looser fit for easy layering. $20

Mountain Hardwear Polartec heavyweight pullover fleece sweater with a mock T-neck. Some pilling but good for work etc. Green, Medium. $20

Marmot winter weight polartec baselayer/midlayer – similar weight to Patagonia thermal weight with a grid pattern on the inside. Size L, fits like a M/L. Brick red with grey sleeves. $10

Sportif USA Microgrid fleece pullover with zip chest pocket. Likely size L but tags are cut out. Got this at REI and mainly used it at the climbing gym to stay warm between routes. Fairly boxy fit. $10

Patagonia Capilene 2 Lightweight ¼ zip pullover. Medium, Blue. excellent condition, lightly used. $20

Patagonia Capilene 2 lightweight baselayer pants, Medium, black. Good condition. Older version of cap 2 which is super breathable. $20

2 Patagonia silkweight capilene daily short sleeve shirts. Medium, one is dark blue and the other is light blue. A few years old but very light use, exc. cond. $10 each.

REI running tights, medium, black, exc cond. Drawstring waist, one small key/card pocket inside, otherwise minimal features but fully functional. $10

2 Adidas Climacool boxer brief underwear. Size L but they fit like a medium. Nice light/breathable quick dry synthetic fabric. Used 1-2 times, as new condition. Just don’t like boxer briefs. $5 each

Nike Pro compression running shorts, size Small, black. Very light use, exc cond. $10

Nike Pro Combat dryfit running/workout shirt, long sleeve, Dark Navy blue, size Small. Exc cond. $10

REI microfleece ¼ zip pullover, black. Size Kids XL. used a few times skiing, exc cond. $10

2 pairs Smartwool heavyweight mountaineering socks. 20 years old but hardly used, fully functional. They are very thick and very warm, but they mostly stayed in my gear bin and I don’t think I ever actually wore them outside. Some pilling etc from contact with velcro on the gaiters listed above. $10 each.

3 homemade webbing belts, made from 1” webbing with nylon D rings for buckle. About 40” long, made to fit a 32-33” waist or smaller. Can be cut shorter if desired. $10 for all 3 or $5 each.

H W
    BPL Member

@olddude

PM for Zpacks liner — presuming it’s the regular size at 7×12.5X31 inches

David G
    BPL Member

@dglas-2

Interested in one of the arc blasts and the pillow fleece stuff sack.

David S
    BPL Member

@dmartin_outside

Pm incoming on zpacks arcblast and multipack. Also, ortlieb dry bag, or helium, and tent stakes.

Allen C
    BPL Member

@acurrano

Update: getting tons of messages on the Zpacks packs. These are not mine, I’m selling them for a friend. Clearly in my haste to post everything, I underpriced them.

UPDATE #2: Zpacks Arc Blast packs 4 packs, 2 brown ones are more well used, 2 grey ones are in better condition. All are sized midway between medium and tall torso, and measure about 22.5-23″ from the top of the stays to the bottom of the pack. One of the grey ones is custom made to carry a bear can at the bottom, right behind the hip belt – so the pack bag is shorter on that one. I have the carbon stays and mesh backpanels for all of them and will include them with each pack.

UPDATED PRICES FOR ARC BLAST PACKS: $50 each for the more well used brown ones, $100 each for the less used grey ones.

Mike B
    BPL Member

@highwarlok

Locale: Colorado

Pm on arc blast, griptillian and bladeo incoming.

”V” (CzechClown)
    BPL Member

@czechclown

I will take the possum down zpacks gloves

ij395
    BPL Member

@lablab-2

Can I take the Baladeo UL Titanium folding knife ?

John
    BPL Member

@dyneq

REI running tights, please. PM incoming.

Joshua S
    BPL Member

@caine75

Locale: Bluegrass state

Interested in zpacks multipack

Allen C
    BPL Member

@acurrano

Zpacks gloves are sold to V.

All Zpacks packs are pending to the same buyer who happens to live in town. If that falls through I will update here.

I’m getting tons of emails and PMs and will respond/update as I can.

Allen C
    BPL Member

@acurrano

SOLD: Ortleib drybag, helium jacket, all knives, all tent stakes, multipack and small zpacks ditty bag.

SOLD: Patagonia cap 2 top and bottom, dark blue short sleeve patagonia shirt.

Pending: REI running tights.

Matty B
    BPL Member

@mattyb

PM for Zpacks liner if not already sold

paul t
    BPL Member

@huma24

PM sent about Timps and Smartwool Socks

Allen C
    BPL Member

@acurrano

Update: Thanks everyone! Everything that has sold is packaged up and ready to ship tomorrow via USPS. I can’t edit the post with the list of gear for sale, but I removed the pictures of all sold items from the photo album. So for now, if the picture is there I probably still have it.

SOLD: ALL Zpacks packs, pockets, pack liner, REI running tights, ALL north face base layer shirts and full zip fleece layers, ALL patagonia base layers and silkweight shirts, grivel crampons, ALL tent stakes, Ortleib Drybag, ALL knives and leatherman, Neoair, Nepal Evo boots, ice clippers. And maybe a few things I’m forgetting.

Max M
    BPL Member

@maxmurphy-2

Hi all. I am the buyer who happened to live in town who picked up all the arc blasts. I got stoked on the price and Allen being local!

Anyway, I don’t need all four, and after checking them out I think i want to pass one along. As Allen mentioned, one of them was custom made to accommodate a bear canister, which I don’t need in my area.

Passing that along for what i paid: 100$ plus shipping. Let me know if you’re interested! I’ll make a post for it if noone sees this, but I thought I would post here first. let me know if you’re interested. Thanks!

Allen C
    BPL Member

@acurrano

Altra Timps are sold. And Max is a really good guy so I’m going to vouch for him.

Grant R
    BPL Member

@grootthehiker

Hi, I’m trying to imagine what a custom arc blast pack for a bear can looks like. Could you possibly attach a picture of it? Thanks in advance.

Grant

Max M
    BPL Member

@maxmurphy-2

Hi Grant,

It’s sold pending payment, but I’ll attach a picture for posterity when I can: it’s  a pretty unique creation!

Allen C
    BPL Member

@acurrano

SOLD: Altra Timps, BD Ice Tools, Snopeak mini lantern.

Accepting offers on remaining items…

Allen C
    BPL Member

@acurrano

Patagonia Nano air SOLD

Allen C
    BPL Member

@acurrano

Black Zpacks jacket and Scarpa boots SOLD thanks

Scott M
    BPL Member

@scottmoore96

Aztec fleece liner and big agnes sleeping pad….

Total $100….shipped?

where do i send funds?

Allen C
    BPL Member

@acurrano

Sony Camera is sold. Scott, I sent you a PM – need your zip code to calculate shipping cost. thanks

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!