Topic

Has anyone purchased from Wolf MTN Gear?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Has anyone purchased from Wolf MTN Gear?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Christian W
    BPL Member

@brother2millions

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Has anyone made a successful purchase from Wolf MTN Gear on Facebook? They don’t have a website and I’m trying to figure out if they are a legit company.</p>

Chris
    BPL Member

@vtme09

I ordered a quilt 8/14 which they said they were on track to ship 8/21.  The owner had a major family crisis and I’m trying to take that into account but I don’t have an expected shipping date 1 month later.  I payed through PayPal G&S so I think I’m protected.  I’ll update when I learn more.

Christian W
    BPL Member

@brother2millions

You’re the third person I’ve heard from with the almost the same story. I ordered a quilt on 8/27 and have received nothing but excuses. I opened a fraud case against him and PayPal has his money tied up until he proves it is delivered to me.

Chris
    BPL Member

@vtme09

Thanks Christian.  Let us know what happens.  Anyway to see how many fraud cases are open against a paypal account?

Walter J
    BPL Member

@jibberish

Add me to the list.

Christian W
    BPL Member

@brother2millions

I’m hoping that PayPal shuts his account down if enough people have open cases against him.

I went ahead and left a review on his page after the quilt never shipped today. Tuesday he promised on the phone that it would be here Friday.

Andy Berner
    BPL Member

@berner9

Locale: Michigan

There was a post on reddit with a problem also

Chris
    BPL Member

@vtme09

I’m going to call tomorrow he hasn’t answered my emails in a week.

Chris
    BPL Member

@vtme09

Chris
    BPL Member

@vtme09

His latest post on Facebook is giving me some optimism.

Christian W
    BPL Member

@brother2millions

It’s just damage control imo

He told me that he’s made my wife’s quilt three times now but it keeps getting lost by FedEx, Ups and usps. Which is odd because he has only given me one tracking number and FedEx verified that he printed it out but it’s never been picked up. I know of five or six people that are waiting on items and but I haven’t talked to anyone that has received anything.

Chris
    BPL Member

@vtme09

Has anyone received there order or had contact?

Christian W
    BPL Member

@brother2millions

Last night he claimed everyone would have their items by 10:30 this Friday. My PayPal case is waiting for a response from him, I told him to go ahead and refund my money.

Chris
    BPL Member

@vtme09

I wonder if everyone includes me?  He hasn’t responded to any of my emails since 9/15.  I guess I’ll have to open a fraud case also to get his attention.

Chris
    BPL Member

@vtme09

Is anyone one of the 13 orders that shipped today?

Mike B
    BPL Member

@highwarlok

Locale: Colorado

Did anyone get their stuff?

Chris
    BPL Member

@vtme09

No

Chris
    BPL Member

@vtme09

Christian did he refund you?

Christian W
    BPL Member

@brother2millions

PayPal closed the case and is in the process of refunding $150, he still owes me $34.

Walter J
    BPL Member

@jibberish

I did not receive an order, I paid through f&f. My bank refunded the money after fraud investigation.

Chris
    BPL Member

@vtme09

I got a tracking number.  Fingers crossed.  Anyone get there gear?  I taked to one customer who got there underquilt.

Tim P
    BPL Member

@empacador

I am told that my quilt will ship October 30.  That matches his original timeline.  I will let everyone know what happens.

Larin M
    Spectator

@shortytravels

I too am waiting for a quilt… I’m a patient person but….

Larin M
    Spectator

@shortytravels

Just contacted owner. Said my quilt would be shipped Monday. Will keep you updated.

Shane s
    BPL Member

@sanbo77-2

We made many mistakes when we started the company but WE ARE NOT SCAMMING anyone, however i didn’t have the right things in place to handle the work load then but we do now. We fell way behind when my mother passed away. We have shipped over 50 orders in 2 weeks the reviews are starting to come in. We have put things in place to help with the communication on our website. Im working very hard to make sure people receive their gear in a timely manner. To make things right i have refunded a few customers and have sent them a free product to try to make things right. I have also offer to give discounts to customers to make things right.  Any questions or concerns please email me at [email protected] thanks

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools