Topic

GoLite Shangri La 5 and Shangri La 3

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Swap GoLite Shangri La 5 and Shangri La 3

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Thomas H
    BPL Member

@pth

see below.

Thomas H
    BPL Member

@pth

I have three tents for sale, all in bags with snow on the ground so will not be setting them up but can take some photos if you are interested:

Shangri-La 5: Late model with the yellow fabric (lighter than the green), it is in perfect and was used a couple times, fabric is clean and in great shape. BUT the seam tape has failed like on a lot of these tents, I have tediously removed all of it but it needs re seam-sealed, I have a bottle I can include with the tent. Comes with guy lines, 7/8 inner tent, center pole and stakes, all original to the tent. $350 Shipped add paypal fees or pay ff or Venmo

Shangri-La 3: Big Agnes Yahmonite 3 branded, BA bought a bunch of stuff off of Golite at closure and this tent was rebranded. Late model with yellow fabric, excellent Condition used a couple times. Comes with all original stuff, full inner, center pole and stakes, but I don’t think I have the stuff sack. $275 Shipped

I also have an older SL3 just the outer and center pole I would sell for $150. It has been used a lot but the fabric is fully intact.

Would trade for a 20 degree short quilt.

Thomas H
    BPL Member

@pth

$310 for the SL5 and $250 for the SL3

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!