- May 23, 2019 at 7:09 pm #3594268
This is the second part of my gear unload. Looking to fund other purchases. Paypal friends and family preferred, or add 3% to the total cost. Shipping is included in the lower 48. I will provide an imgur link for pictures.
1. 2017 osprey exos 58 in blue. Size large. (2lbs 8oz) as listed on the internet. I could not find a way to get an accurate weight as it kept changing. This is the 2017 version with hip belt pockets. It was used over a 50 mile section hike. 3 days. A little dirt on it, but no rips, tears, stains, etc. Very comfortable pack. I am the original owner. $120
2. Tarptent stratospire 2 with mesh inner. (41.650z) in the stuff sack without stakes. Seamsealed by me. The website says 44oz with stakes, but I kept getting 41.65 on my old postal scale. This was purchased in October of 2017. It was used on one overnighter, and has been in the bag since. I hate to get rid of it, but the wife does not come out enough to warrant keeping it. No stakes included, I gave them to a friend. I am the original owner.$260
3. Ugq 12 foot hanger tarp in coyote brown. (19.32oz) in sack with skins. I cannot find the orginal stuff sack, but was not an issue for me, as I kept it in the skins. I am including a stuff sack from an old 3/4 quilt. Does not come with any lines. This comes with 4 panel pulls, and 2 piece snakeskin for easy setup and take down. This has their double rings on the tie outs. 10 total the outs. Each corner. 2 on ridgeline. 4 panel pulls. Seamsealed by ugq. Used for sround 6 nights. I am original owner. Purchased in February of 2018. $110
4. Zelph toaks 550 cook kit with handles. (3.66oz) in stuff sack. This still has the tags. Never taken on the trail. It was only tested at home a few times. It is missing the stove, but that is easy enough to buy from zelph, or use one you already like. Purchased in 2018. I am the original owner. $60
5. Trail designs 600 evernew sidewinder ti-tri set up. (7.61oz) including everything listed. Purchased in 2016. The alcohol set up has been used probably 20 times. The esbit set up around 7 or 8. I never used the inferno set up or ring. This includes titanium windscreen with tyvek sleeve, insert, inferno plate, esbit holder, 600ml evernew pot, mesh stand, alcohol bottle, 12-10 stove and two stakes. I lost one of the original ones, so I am including a vargo one as a replacement. The pot shows signs of use, but nothing crazy. The windscreen is newer, with only a few signs of use. I purchased a new one after stepping on the original one. I am the original owner. The inferno insert has a little rust on it, but has never been used by me, or taken out of the tyvek other than for pictures. $70
6. Hammock gear 20 degree economy underquilt with 4 oz of added down. (30.75oz) in the stuff sack. It is in dark olive outside, black inside. Comes with stuff sack, all suspension lines, and s biners on the head and foot end. This os the standandard length that fits 5’7-6’1 people. This is a very warm underquilt. I Used it on 3 or 4 overnight trips, and was toasty warm down to around 18. I am the original owner. Stored uncompressed in gear closet. No issues at all.
Let me know if you need more pictures, or have any questions. It is raining out, so could not set up the tent.
<p style=”text-align: center;”>Link for pictures:</p>
Backpacking https://imgur.com/gallery/xJARTATMay 23, 2019 at 8:27 pm #3594291
Jacob MBPL Member
@jacobmcdonald87Locale: White Mountains
Pm sentMay 23, 2019 at 8:54 pm #3594299
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Ti tri is sidewinder is sold.</p>May 23, 2019 at 8:56 pm #3594300
<p style=”text-align: left;”>That came out weird. The ti-tri sidewinder is sold.</p>May 23, 2019 at 10:17 pm #3594312
kristine sBPL Member
pm sent for tentMay 23, 2019 at 10:20 pm #3594313
stratospire 2 is sold.May 23, 2019 at 10:56 pm #3594319
Underquilt is sold.May 24, 2019 at 3:05 pm #3594397
I found the starlyte stove for the zeloh set. I took off the pot stand, as it is not needed for this set up. I will include it.Jun 9, 2019 at 6:52 pm #3596927
Zelph cook kit is sold
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.