Topic

SOLD FS: Western Mountaineering Super puffy jacket, men’s medium, $140 shipped

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Swap SOLD FS: Western Mountaineering Super puffy jacket, men’s medium, $140 shipped

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Carol Crooker
    BPL Member

@cmcrooker

Locale: Desert Southwest, USA

SOLD Western Mountaineering jacket and vest with some serious loft for true winter trips. (More loft than the Patagonia Fitz Roy I just bought.) Both are Meltdowns, size men’s medium. Jacket is 17.2 oz, vest 8.8 oz. They are about 8 years old and have been sitting in cotton storage sacks for years. Jacket looks to be in line with the current Meltdown except without a tuck-away hood. Blue with black sides. Two-way zipper with draft tube, zippered down filled front pockets, elastic drawcord bottom, velcroe closures at wrists, internal stuff pocket. Just washed with down wash. Slight discoloration on the chest where my mittened hands apparently dropped some yummy freeze dried chow. Too light to photograph. Also some slight darkening around the wrists. Everything else looks in excellent shape. Retail $450. $140 shipped. Paypal Friends & Family or add 3%.

SOLD The vest is black. Down filled non-zip pockets, two-way zipper, insulated collar, down filled draft tube behind zipper. Can be worn under the jacket. Just washed in down wash. Excellent condition. $70 shipped. Paypal Friends & Family or add 3%. $205 for the pair.

Jonathan Inch
    Spectator

@jonnyi

Locale: UK

Hi Carol – tried PMing but get page not found?

I’ll take the vest if you can get it to NYC by next Thursday?

Carol Crooker
    BPL Member

@cmcrooker

I can do that Jonathan. I will mail the vest out this morning if you get back to me in the next two hours and it will arrive Tuesday,  Otherwise I’ll send it Monday and it will arrive Thursday. Send your address and PayPal friends and family to cmcrooker at gmail dot com.

Jonathan Inch
    Spectator

@jonnyi

Locale: UK

Payment sent Carol. Address to follow!

Carol Crooker
    BPL Member

@cmcrooker

Price reduced. Jacket $150 shipped.

Carol Crooker
    BPL Member

@cmcrooker

Price dropped: jacket $140 shipped

Carol Crooker
    BPL Member

@cmcrooker

Dave from MN, I received your message. The jacket is yours pending receipt of funds. I sent a PM, but, as a backup, I am repeating the information here. Please e-mail me at cmcrooker AT gmail dot com if you need any other information. You can send paypal friends and family $140 (or add 3% if you prefer not to send friends and family) to the e-mail address above. I can mail it out Thursday if you send paypal Wednesday.

David V
    BPL Member

@davev

Thanks Carol.  Payment made and I sent you address information via email. Please let me know if you need additional information.

David V
    BPL Member

@davev

Carol,

I received the jacket today.  It’s very nice.  Looking forward to using it. Thank you for an easy transaction!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!