Topic

FS: used Alite Mayfly Chair

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Swap FS: used Alite Mayfly Chair

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia

I used this for a while, but need a higher chair with my bad knee. This is the standard Alite Monarch Butterfly chair but it has a front bar so you have a lot more stability and don’t have to use it as a rocker. There is some wear at the top where the poles go in, but is only cosmetic as it is reinforced with thick webbing. still lots of life left. I will include original stuff sack. Alite designs went out of business, so these are hard to find and go for a lot more on ebay.

Features:
    Set the chair up with the optional front leg for a conventional chair experience; leave the front leg off to rock forward and back as you balance on the 2 back feet

Chair sets up quickly and easily using an aluminum hub and pole system similar to the design found in many lightweight tents

Lightweight nylon fabric features breathable mesh panels on the sides

Alite Mayfly Chair has a maximum capacity of 250 lbs.

Packs down small and fits in the included stuff sack for easy storage and transportation

weighs only 1 lb. 9.6 oz.

Looking for $50 shipped east of mississippi, add $5 WOM.

Venmo or Paypal f/f preferred

Joe Shug
    BPL Member

@joevitessa

PM sent

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!