- Aug 30, 2018 at 3:11 pm #3553839Aug 30, 2018 at 3:19 pm #3553841
Heavier but durable, cool to cold weather shell pants with many applications: alpine rock, ice climbing, snow shoeing, skiing and so forth.
– Supplex nylon outer with a full taffeta lining.
– Fully separating side zippers backed with an interior draft flap.
– Elastic and draw cord waist with snap closure at top of zippers.. Waist elastic relaxed 32″, fully stretched 36″. Inseam from center of crotch to hem is 29″. Drop from waist band to crotch is 14″
– Elastic and snaps at the cuff.
– The seams are taped but there are no tags to indicate they are waterproof/breathable of some sort. Water beads well on the surface. Venting options using the zippers.
- Weight is 1lb, 1 oz..
Barely used if at all. Asking $42.00 shipped. PPFF or please add the fee.Sep 18, 2018 at 4:15 pm #3556362
Lowered to $38.00-Dec 7, 2018 at 5:11 am #3567900
Some of the “for sale” items I post on BackpackingLight are from my use. I also acquire outdoor gear, clothing and books from various sources for resale to help with my retirement income. I endeavor to locate and bring to the market “the best of used” at reasonable prices. Sometimes I list as a service to others, usually for those without computer skills. When possible, I make repairs to keep equipment in use and out of the landfills.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.