Topic

FS: Patagonia Knifeblade Pullover (Powershield Pro) Men’s XL Grey

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Swap FS: Patagonia Knifeblade Pullover (Powershield Pro) Men’s XL Grey

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Russell Biser
    BPL Member

@rbiser

First Post

Russell Biser
    BPL Member

@rbiser

For sale, Men’s XL Patagonia Knifeblade Pullover. Great soft shell, would be an amazing hard shell if it had taped seams. Getting rid of it because I see liquid water more than I see ice and got the follow-on jacket version of this with taped seams off of ebay instead. Better to sell this than to keep cluttering up my closet.

$120 via USPS flat rate priority “if it fits it ships” if that doesn’t get to you we will have to negotiate other shipping.

Russell Biser
    BPL Member

@rbiser

*Paypal Friends and Family

Russell Biser
    BPL Member

@rbiser

Price drop: $110.

Todd Raish
    BPL Member

@360water

Somebody needs to buy this.  The Knifeblade is the ultimate softshell.  Powershield Pro breathes extremely well and sheds water very well, though not completely waterproof as seller noted. I have one and I wear it all the time for cooler / colder weather backpacking.  Great for when you need a layer more than a windshirt.  Kinda stretchy, too.

Russell Biser
    BPL Member

@rbiser

Russell Biser
    BPL Member

@rbiser

Bump. Back from Yellowstone and first snow, hint of winter was there.

Price drop: $100

Dennis R
    BPL Member

@agingout

Hi Russell,

A bit late to this discussion. Do you still have this Knifeblade? I have a size L Knifeblade jacket, which works well, but is a bit snug on me. I’m interested in getting the XL, and I’ve read that the pullover design works well. If you have it I’m interested.

Cheers,

Dennis Roscetti

Russell Biser
    BPL Member

@rbiser

Terrible timing! I sold it on ebay saturday and forgot to update this thread.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!