Topic

FS: New Columbia OutDry Extreme Featherweight Rain Jacket Black, MEDIUM

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Swap FS: New Columbia OutDry Extreme Featherweight Rain Jacket Black, MEDIUM

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia

Bought this last year and have never used it. I stick to my poncho instead. This is supposed to be the next level of waterproof protection as it never really wets out. Like the new Gore stuff, but way cheaper price tag. Size medium, color Black (the only good color this jacket came in imho). weighs around 8 oz on my scale. Looks like this jacket is discontinued as it’s listed Out of Stock at Columbia? What a shame, but this is your chance to get one. Will include hang tags. Retailed for $199. Will send actual pics on request.

Looking for $150 shipped which is what I paid minus taxes.

Here is what columbia says.

https://www.columbia.com/mens-outdry-ex-featherweight-shell-jacket-1771191.html

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

price reduction to $140 shipped for this out of stock jacket

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

price reduced to $130. jacket is still out of stock at colombia

Jimmy Legs
    Spectator

@jimmy-legs

Adam,

I’m interested.  New with tags or like-new condition?  Also, there have been quite a few factory defects reported.  By chance did you ever perform the “water bowl” test on it to see if the material was defective?  Thanks

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

new condition. never worn outside. i will include the hang tags, but they are not still connected. I have never performed the water bowl test, but purchased this direct from colombia last year (2019).

Jimmy Legs
    Spectator

@jimmy-legs

pm sent

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!