Topic

FS: MHW Powerstretch Fleece, Hokas, New Balance Minimus, Books, Thermarest, etc

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Swap FS: MHW Powerstretch Fleece, Hokas, New Balance Minimus, Books, Thermarest, etc

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Allen C
    BPL Member

@acurrano

Next post has the deets…

Allen C
    BPL Member

@acurrano

Pics in link at bottom of ad.

Mountain Hardwear Powerstretch pullover fleece 1/4 zip. Navy blue, Men’s Large but fits more like a Medium with a looser fit. Pilled from going through the laundry with some towels, but fully functional, and warm, and comfy. Has thumb-holes and a tall zip-up collar. $25 shipped

Hoka Challenger ATR4 size 11.5, Blue with yellow midsole. About 150 miles on them. Lots of life left in these, good light trail runners but not the right fit for my feet. $35 shipped OBO

Thermarest Guidelite 4 48″ pad. It has a couple small patches and does have a slow leak. I don’t have time to try to fix it but it should be fixable. $25 shipped OBO

REI Rhyolite EVENT shell jacket, Men’s Medium. Grey with Yellow Zippers. Used a few times in town, as new condition. $55 shipped

OR Ferrosi Softshell hoody, blue, men’s medium. 2-3 years old, excellent condition, mostly used around town. Make offer. $55 shipped

Books:

Books: moving in a few months and don’t really want to take them with me. Most are out of print. Prices are shipped and should be less than the going rate on Amazon. But feel free to make an offer especially if you want a few…

Climbing anchors – Long 1993 good cond (cover lamination is weird, otherwise exc) – $5
    More Climbing Anchors – Long/Gaines 1996 exc cond $10
    How to Rock Climb – Long – 2nd edition 1993 exc cond – $10
    (or $20 for all three of the above)

Tahquitz & Suicide – Vogel/Gaines 1993 – Exc cond -$10
    Tahquitz and Suicide AAC Climbers guide 1979 blue book – Wilts – $15
    New River Gorge Rock Climber’s Guidebook – Cater 1995 exc cond – $15
    Seneca Climbers Guide – Barnes – good to exc cond -$20
    City of Rocks Idaho – A Climber’s Guide Bingham 2009 good cond -$20
    American Alpine Journal 2012 exc cond – $10
    Mountaineering Freedom of the Hills 6th ed 1997 good to exc cond – $20
    Into the Wild – $10
    Lighten up – $10
    Snowshoe routes of Northern CA – $10
    Best easy day hikes in SEKI – $10
    California Hiking – $10

My pics are all too large to post, but I can email pics of anything you are interested in. or see my ad on MP here:

https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/115312759/fs-climbing-books-guidebooks-ferrosi-tnf-shirt-mhw-powerstretch-tops-thermarest-

Allen C
    BPL Member

@acurrano

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all in BPL land! help me unload some of this stuff out of my sleigh before we move! $5 off above prices (for anything except the books). Or make me an offer especially if you want more than one item…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!