FS: Marmot Sawtooth 15 degree LONG sleeping bag, Left Zip
Jul 11, 2018 at 10:56 pm #3546458
Details in next post…Jul 11, 2018 at 10:58 pm #3546459
Marmot Sawtooth Long, left zip. Very lightly used, excellent/near new condition. No damage, stains, smells, etc. Size Long, Regular width (but it is a fairly roomy bag)
Used for maybe 10 nights of car camping, never took it backpacking. This is a very warm 15 degree bag, filled with 25.2 oz of 650 fill water resistant down. I bought it new about 2 years ago to use for spring/fall car camping, but since then I’ve acquired a few more sleeping bags and no longer need this one.
Asking $150 shipped within the US. I can send pics if you are interested. Please see link below for specs and stock pictures.
Spec girth – 64″ at shoulders, 58″ at hips
EN Lower Limit 15.6 degrees Fahrenheit
EN Comfort 27.1 degrees Fahrenheit
Spec Weight 2 lbs. 10.5 oz.
Full specs and stock pics are at this link: https://www.rei.com/product/895822/marmot-sawtooth-down-sleeping-bag
Certified 650-fill down with Down Defender treatment for improved water-resistance in wet conditions
Jul 18, 2018 at 3:33 am #3547235
- Anatomically designed footbox allows down to loft fully around your feet for optimum warmth and comfort; pocket in the footbox lets you slip in a hand warmer (sold separately)
- Nautilus multi-baffle hood envelopes your head in warmth; adjustable drawcord cinches hood about your face
- Down-filled draft collar with easy-access drawcord helps to trap body heat inside
- Full-length, 2-way, snag-free zipper is backed by an insulated draft tube to prevent cold air sneaking in
- Ground-level side seams keep warm air from escaping
- Stretch tricot baffles provide strength and durability for long bag life
- Zipper garage keeps zipper pull in its place at night
- 2 hang loops for storing and airing out sleeping bag
- Internal stash pocket stows nighttime essentials
- Stuff sack and storage sack included
Reduced to $140 ShippedAug 1, 2018 at 12:33 am #3549281
- The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Watch the Tarptent Dipole Review Premiere on YouTube:
Our Community Posts are Moderated
Backpacking Light community posts are moderated and here to foster helpful and positive discussions about lightweight backpacking. Please be mindful of our values and boundaries and review our Community Guidelines prior to posting.