Topic

FS: LL Bean Ultralight Down Jacket, Special Edition 800FP Pertex Quantum

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Swap FS: LL Bean Ultralight Down Jacket, Special Edition 800FP Pertex Quantum

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Greg Pehrson
    BPL Member

@gregpehrson

Locale: playa del caballo blanco

first post

Greg Pehrson
    BPL Member

@gregpehrson

FS: LL Bean Ultralight Down Jacket (no hood), Special Edition 800FP Pertex Quantum, fits like Men’s Small

I bought this jacket at the LL Bean Outlet store in MA, but find that I always reach for my hooded jacket instead.

This was someone’s return to LL Bean, but I don’t see any issues with it, except for what looks like a few dark spots on the fabric (see picture) that are actually dark pieces of down/feathers, since they move around underneath the fabric when you pinch it.

It’s super lofty, and has lots of nice details. This jacket was originally made for the Asian market, hence the weird sizing tags. It originally said “M” for the Asian market, but LL Bean has sewn a tag over that for the US that says XS. Nevertheless, LL Bean is generous with their sizing. I would say it fits like a normal Men’s Small, which is what I normally wear, and it fits perfectly. Despite the weirdness of two tags, it is authentic LL Bean.

-800 fill power

-Pertex Quantum GL shell

-Velcro adjust cuffs

-Zippered internal pocket that lets the jacket stuff into a pillow

-Zippered handwarmer pockets

-12.7 oz.

Oh, also, yes it is “Olympic medal gold.” If you wear it a few times backpacking and get enough dirt on it, maybe it’ll become stealth brown. Or maybe you’re in a Sun Ra tribute band or a C3PO impersonator and this is the piece you’ve been waiting for.

From a smoke-free, pet loving home. Has been tried on, but never worn outside the home.

$75 shipped in US including PayPal fees (will ship beyond if you pay difference).

Thanks!

Arrgh, sorry about the photo orientation!

Greg Pehrson
    BPL Member

@gregpehrson

SOLD

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!