FS: Houdini Wind pants, Hoka Tor Tech mid, NB and Vibram minimalist footwear
Oct 29, 2020 at 8:30 am #3681509
Scroll down for more info…Oct 29, 2020 at 8:40 am #3681511
1. Patagonia Houdini wind pants
Men’s Medium, used a few times, excellent/near new condition with no damage or other issues,. Weight is only 3.1 oz and they pack up super small. Snaps on both legs for easy on/off.
$55 shipped within the US
2. Hoka Tor Tech Mid Event size 11.5
Fully waterproof, highly cushioned light hikers with a wider fit than most Hokas. Only used a few times on day hikes in the snow, for a total of 25 miles so they are in near new condition. These were highly recommended by BPL and are no longer made.
$55 shippedOct 29, 2020 at 8:46 am #3681513
3. New Balance Minimus shoes, size 11. used on a few short runs and a hike or two as well as some indoor training. My feet are now size 11.5 so these are too small for me, and I’m fully off the minimalist bandwagon so time to pass them on. $30 shipped
4. Vibram 5 fingers shoes, size 43, fits about 11 US. Lightly used. $25 shippedOct 29, 2020 at 10:16 am #3681525Daniel ColonBPL Member
Will take the Hokas and VFFs if possible, PM sent.Oct 29, 2020 at 10:55 am #3681536Bill WBPL Member
I will definitely purchase Houdini pants. Use pay pal? (I have not previously purchase off this site and am not familiar with typical purchasing processes.)Oct 29, 2020 at 11:03 am #3681538
Bill, sounds good and yes, paypal is fine. I’ll PM you with the address.
Daniel – sounds good – PM sent.Oct 29, 2020 at 12:02 pm #3681541Bill WBPL Member
Paypal sent for $55Oct 29, 2020 at 1:09 pm #3681551
Houdini Pants are sold to Bill thanks!Oct 29, 2020 at 1:55 pm #3681559
Hokas and 5 fingers sold to Daniel. Thanks!
- The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Watch the Tarptent Dipole Review Premiere on YouTube:
Our Community Posts are Moderated
Backpacking Light community posts are moderated and here to foster helpful and positive discussions about lightweight backpacking. Please be mindful of our values and boundaries and review our Community Guidelines prior to posting.