FS: Hennessy Hyperlite, SuperShelter 4-Season, & Overcover
Oct 14, 2020 at 10:33 am #3679662Jalen MBPL Member
Looking to sell Hennessy Hammock Hyperlite 4-season setup. I’ve slept in the Hyperlite a total of 5 nights. The SuperShelter was used once, and the Overcover has never been used.
The reason I’m selling is because I tried out the longer HH ULB XL and it fits me better (I’m 6’4″). I’m selling this package to upgrade my 10′ hammock setup to an 11′ setup.
- 1 lb 12oz includes 120″x 59″ 30D nylon with ripstop hammock, 20D hyperlite rainfly, side zipper entrance, side tie-outs, attached zipper no-see-um bug net
- There is a small slit in the bug net (maybe 3 inches) that has been repaired with a mesh patch. This slit was caused by a knife before the hammock saw any field action. It has held up flawlessly since.
- HH recommends 6′ height and 200lb weight limit. I’m 6’4″ and 185lb. I slept comfortably all 5 nigths, and didn’t realize I needed a bigger hammock until I tried an 11ft hammock.
- Retail $260 new
HH SuperShelter 4-Season Insulation System #1 Zip
- 16.7oz includes ultralight waterproof silnylon undercover, insulation underpad, heat-radiating mylar space blanket, and double sided stuffsack with instructions
- This system was built for the HH Hyperlite and fits it like a glove. I’ve only used this system once. I used it two weeks ago in the Catskill mountains. Temperatures dropped to the low 40*Fs and I was plenty warm with a 50-30*F sleeping bag.
- Retail $140 new
HH OverCover #1
- 3.5 oz includes 30D nylon overcover
- Never used. From what I’ve read and researched, the OverCover can raise temperatures inside the hammock by around 10 degrees. It just hasn’t gotten cold enough for me to use. I intend on buying the larger version for the 11ft Hennessy Hammocks.
- Just like the SuperShelter, the overcover is designed to fit the Hyperlite like a glove.
- Retail $35.00 new
I’m asking $300 for everything shipped. Total weight is right at 3 lbs for this 4-season setup that retails at $435+tax+shipping. Everything is like-new, minus that the bug net has a minor repair.
Lastly, I’ll have pictures up this weekend. PM me and I can get them to you sooner. Thanks!Oct 18, 2020 at 5:10 am #3680153Semyon PBPL Member
I’m interested, PM sent.Oct 19, 2020 at 11:44 am #3680269Jalen MBPL Member
- The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Our Community Posts are Moderated
Backpacking Light community posts are moderated and here to foster helpful and positive discussions about lightweight backpacking. Please be mindful of our values and boundaries and review our Community Guidelines prior to posting.