Topic

FS: Golite Jam 50L Sizes S & M

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Swap FS: Golite Jam 50L Sizes S & M

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Iago Vazquez
    BPL Member

@iago

Locale: Boston & Galicia, Spain

Hi all,

I have two Golite Jam 50L packs that have not seen much action. Purchased about a year before the company went down. The small one might just seen one trail day and the medium one about four days. Both packs are in excellent condition, all zippers work, clean, no rips, tears, scuffs or marks. Practically new with the one small exception you can see on the pictures. The medium one had the clip for the hydration hanger break on us. I’ve included a picture of the one in the small pack for comparison. We got around it by simply using a small carabiner/clip.

I can sell separately for $100 each or $190 both.

Nick VanBurkleo
    BPL Member

@envybee

Locale: Midwest

Looks like there may be a problem with the images you posted; all four are showing the broken link icon for me.  Just a heads up.

Andy
    BPL Member

@andrewr

Locale: SE USA

Pm sent on the Medium

Iago Vazquez
    BPL Member

@iago

Locale: Boston & Galicia, Spain

Hi all,

Medium is sold. Only small available.

Sorry about the broken photo links. I can see if I can fix them when I get home. Happy to provide pics via email.

Pack is blueish and is unmodified, untrimmed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!