Topic

FS: First Ascent Peak XV down jacket MEDIUM 850 fill

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Swap FS: First Ascent Peak XV down jacket MEDIUM 850 fill

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia

Got this jacket to try out and WOW is it warm. 2012 model that is packed with around 13oz of 850 down. has three inside pockets. In great condition, only flaw i see is some minor chafing on the front brim of the hood but does not compromise the jacket at all. Way too warm for me down south in Atlanta. You could probably wear this down to 10 with a t shirt under and be fine. Size medium.

looking for $200 shipped. the new one with 800 fill down retails for $499

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

price reduced to $195 shipped.

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

price reduced to $190

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Where are all my Northern Peeps? It’s about to get COLD. This jacket is perfect for walking the St Bernard early mornings on top of Mt. Rainier, lol. I’m in ATLANTA GA and hike in Western North Carolina so I will NEVER get the chance to wear it, lol. It’s literally the warmest jacket i’ve ever tried on with 13 oz of 850 down PACKED in there. i’m 6’0, 165 and the jacket fits great with room for a patagonia r1 under.

Price reduced to $175 shipped.

Even at 50% off (eddie bauer’s black friday deal) the jacket sells for $250 plus a heap of tax. and this is warmer than the current version that is only 800 fill (this was one of the few years they used 850 fill).

Idownman
    BPL Member

@idownman

I have the same jacket in red, crazy hot, someone should grab it!

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

Price reduced to $169 shipped. How’s that for a HOT deal. Probably the best dollar for 850 down deal on the forum?

I’d keep it to walk the dog in the winter, but it doesn’t get cold enough to warrant this jacket down south. Where are all my northern peeps? This is the rarer 850 fill version of this jacket and it’s still backed by eddie bauer’s lifetime guarantee.

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

ok, how about $165 shipped? trying to sell this before the holidays to free up some cash.

Adam Kramer
    BPL Member

@rbeard

SOLD

Kurt D
    BPL Member

@normad

To whoever bought this: would you like to sell it?  I’ve been looking for this jacket forever!  Guess I should have joined BPL a long time ago!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!