Topic

FS: Feathered Friends Vireo UL (+3 oz overfill) and REI Igneo 17 sleeping bag

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Swap FS: Feathered Friends Vireo UL (+3 oz overfill) and REI Igneo 17 sleeping bag

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Allen C
    BPL Member

@acurrano

First post.

Allen C
    BPL Member

@acurrano

1) Feathered Friends Vireo sleeping bag, 68″ length. Pertex UL fabric.

Weight: 17.53 oz (bag alone), or 18.13 oz with original FF stuffsack (0.6 oz).

950+ fill down with 3 oz overfill in upper half for consistent loft throughout. Total down is 8.7 oz plus 3 oz overfill = 11.7 oz – which makes this a legit 20-25 degree bag.

No zipper, no hood – just a cozy, simple, very warm down tube. Includes original FF stuffsack and cotton storage bag.

As new condition. I bought it on gearswap 2 years ago and only used it a total of 3 nights, in a tent, fully clothed. Previous owner said he had used it a few nights at most – it still looks brand new. Only selling because it is a bit too short for me and I just picked up the 74″ length Tanager which is nearly identical to this bag, just longer.

$300 shipped within the US

2) REI Igneo 17 Down sleeping bag, Men’s Regular Length (up to 6′), left zip. Weight: 1 lb 15 oz. includes original stuffsack and mesh storage bag.  Specs etc

I bought this new, and it was only used a total of 5 nights, in a tent, with clothing etc. Also just a bit too short for me at 6’1″. As new condition. $150 shipped within the US.

Pics coming soon…

Allen C
    BPL Member

@acurrano

Adding pictures of both bags…

Allen C
    BPL Member

@acurrano

Price drop on the Igneo bag to $125 shipped.

Rusty Beaver
    BPL Member

@rustyb

Locale: Idaho

Thought I’d bump this post for ya. I too have a custom Vireo. 6+ loft throughout. Love the bag!

Allen C
    BPL Member

@acurrano

Thanks Rusty! it’s an awesome bag for sure.

Dropping the price to $290 shipped on the custom Vireo.

Scott Jennings
    Spectator

@sjennings

Hi Alan,

I live in the North Bay; any chance I could come check out the Vireo in person? Tomorrow, Fri 7 Feb in the later half of the day or any time Sun 9 Feb could work for me. Feel free to follow up directly via email: scott.f.jennings at gmail.com.

Thanks,

Scott

Allen C
    BPL Member

@acurrano

Still for sale…

Allen C
    BPL Member

@acurrano

Price Drop – Igneo 17 $115 shipped

Allen C
    BPL Member

@acurrano

Igneo is Sold, Vireo still available.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!