Topic

FS: Books, shoes etc

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Swap FS: Books, shoes etc

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Allen C
    BPL Member

@acurrano

Make offer if you are interested. Moving in a few months and trying to downsize a bit…

Jon Avery
    BPL Member

@soggynachos

Locale: (null)

I’ll offer $1.00

What did I just buy?

Allen C
    BPL Member

@acurrano

Books: make offer. let me know if you want more pics of anything. Most of my pics are too large so they won’t upload – happy to email pics if you want them for the rest of this stuff. Just don’t have time to resize them right now.

Hoka Challenger ATR4 size 11.5, Blue with yellow midsole. About 150  miles on them. Lots of life left in these, good all around trail runners but not the right fit for my feet. Asking $30 OBO

Thermarest Guidlite 4 48″ pad. It has a couple small patches and does have a slow leak. Asking $20 OBO

REI Rhyolite EVENT shell jacket, Men’s Medium. Grey with Yellow Zippers. Used a few times in town, as new condition. Make offer.

OR Ferrosi Softshell hoody, blue, men’s medium. 2-3 years old, excellent condition, mostly used around town. Make offer.

Mountain Hardwear Powerstretch pullover fleece 1/2 zip. Navy Blue, Men’s Large but fits a bit small, kind of a M/L hybrid. Pilled from the laundry but fully functional and warm. Has thumbholes and a tall zip-up collar. $20

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Gear Swap’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!