Topic

FS: 5 YARDS .74OZ CUBEN/DYNEEMA, SPRUCE GREEN

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear FS: 5 YARDS .74OZ CUBEN/DYNEEMA, SPRUCE GREEN

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Max M
    Spectator

@maxmurphy-2

Howdy all,

I recently decided that I wanted to try making my own piece of gear, and I want to thank everyone who posts on this forum for some great information that I could not have found anywhere else.

My family knows I want to start making my own gear, and my brother brought me 5 yards of cuben for Christmas, thinking I could make a tarp out of it. However, after having considered more, I have prioritized making a pack over making a shelter.

This was purchased from z-packs, before they stopped selling materials, and has never even been fully unfolded. It will come to you in the same tidy packet they sent it to me in, and in the same box. It is the .74 oz variety, in spruce green.

Asking 140$, with free shipping to continental U.S. Saves you 25$ over purchasing from ripstopbytheroll (plus whatever they charge for shipping).

Paypal friends and family preferred, but would be willing to do something else if you are uncomfortable with that (and probably for extra $, depending on fees).

PM me if you want more pictures or details.

layed out to its full 54′ length.

Cheers!

Dan K
    BPL Member

@dk7988

Max,

I’m interested if still available.

Dan K

Les Waddel
    BPL Member

@tridrles49

Locale: Central Cali

Let me know if Dan doesn’t want or can’t get it.  I’ll buy it.

Les

Judith Humbert
    BPL Member

@singingwind

Is this still available?

Les Waddel
    BPL Member

@tridrles49

Locale: Central Cali

Max!!!  What’s up?  I’m ready and willing.  do you still have this?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools